WCG Grand Finals Recap Day 2

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhat Nguyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

thanks again rinoa

Rayre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

Phreak Phreak Phreak PHREEEEAK! Fanboy squeal!

JayCx

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADyingWren View Post
Considering SEA aren't officially allowed to even play the darn game, I think its ludicrous to even have a team representing us there. Huge waste of money and effort IMO.
There were other reasons as to why they were brought here to play.

Dimethyltryptamine

10-01-2010

Just wanted to say how glad I am that riot is taking such a proactive step is displaying and staying on top of these competitive matches/events. I really do enjoy watching these top tier teams, and I hope Riot will continue to support eSports.

Sindae

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
We'll be commentating the recorded videos over the next weeks and upload them one by one.
Hooray! I'm not sure how much there is to say about most of the roflstomp matches, but the CLG vs SK match and maybe CH vs SK should be interesting.

Is Phreak not commentating the 3rd vs 4th place match?

Docfoolio

10-01-2010

I wonder what the treat could be that rinoa mentioned?? Not sure if anyone else noticed that?...

1Austin

10-01-2010

What does SK stand for anyway?

Phreak

Shoutcaster

10-01-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

SK used to stand for (and I will spell this slightly wrong) Schroet Kommando.

They were/are a German organization (hence the name). They retconned it to just SK-Gaming to be more palettable with other languages.

Azazel23

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post

A three-way tie! We looked at the three matches between the three tied teams and used match length (shorter is better) to determine the seedings. CLG had the shortest game, with their 27 minute defeat of China, while SK Gaming really struggled to finish their game against CLG, resulting in an epic (and super-fun) 45 minute blow-out. The seedings, going into semi-finals, were:
SK Gaming really struggled to finish? Not really.

I think they played fine and had a laid back style, but I guess you need a excuse to give the US team the 'easy win'.

China playing against Sea struggled to win, hence the 80mins ish game, are you getting confused?

I Can't untill the EU vs US in the finals.

TrrZ

10-01-2010

http://www.own3d.tv/user/clgame

replays