You have no right, Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byrnes

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaris View Post
ill bet all my skins that you've used your mommy's credit card like twice... Riot has HAS EVERY RIGHT to change what ever the hell they want in the game, such a small percentage of players played TT it was pretty clear the map needed help, get over it and adjust to it. Other companies would have made that change with no warning at least riot was nice enough to you ungrateful brats to give you a warning.
Okay, I will bite. So what happens to all the Twisted Treeline ranked teams that have been working towards getting their ELO up before the end of the season? No one is arguing, I think, that the new TT is far superior to the old....I think this is just a matter of "why do we have to delete the one we've all been playing on a few weeks before the deadline?"

bailey blue

10-25-2012

This is their game, their project, and you don't even have to pay to use it They have every right in the world to do this. If you feel so strongly about it, email the devs and boycott the game.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysexlic View Post
Can't they coexist fullstop?
Agreed!

Wuuthrad

10-25-2012

They have no right? They have the right to end the game whenever they want.

Don't act like you are superior.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juh Tuh View Post
I want to play ranked 3s and I can't because you put dominion where the 3s map used to be
you do realize that they do have the right to do that...it's their game. ultimately affects their bottom line if less people play the game which means lees people buying RP. If they want to pull a blizzard then let them. be one of the countless other companies that says they listen to community then turn its back on them with stuff like this. Those companies don't last long.

TheUndeadCpt

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juh Tuh View Post
I want to play ranked 3s and I can't because you put dominion where the 3s map used to be
First you have no right to say they have no right, it's their game they can do what they want with it. Secondly, it still like SR but with the altars and the speed buff. There are no capture points of any kind.