You have no right, Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juh Tuh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I want to play ranked 3s and I can't because you put dominion where the 3s map used to be

RunAwayFive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

they pushed the deadline to nov 6th, so really u should have been grateful for any extra time u already got

Byrnes

10-25-2012

I am kind of confused on this move too...why replace the current 3v3 ranked map for a beta? Can't they at least coexist until November 6th?

xRyZ

10-25-2012

Seriously. :/ And there is no point of pushing it back to nov 6th if there is no ranked 3s now. Like wut.. my life.. I wanted to get diamond.. and we were 14-3... we were getting there then they disable it and change the map before season ends.. So dumb

xRyZ

10-25-2012

Maybe it will go up when all ranked ques go back up. Lets hope.

Byrnes

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyz View Post
Maybe it will go up when all ranked ques go back up. Lets hope.
I was just thinking that....but then what if people wanted to practice on normals or customs? We just don't get access to the map unless we play ranked? (I don't actually mind just having the map for ranked, but there are probably people who like to test out strategies before diving into ranked).

KabalWins

10-25-2012

I hate the new map, I just want to play Twisted Treeline. The REAL Twisted Treeline, this is bs Riot stop ignoring your players (not to mention customers)

Pandaris

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabalWins View Post
I hate the new map, I just want to play Twisted Treeline. The REAL Twisted Treeline, this is bs Riot stop ignoring your players (not to mention customers)
ill bet all my skins that you've used your mommy's credit card like twice... Riot has HAS EVERY RIGHT to change what ever the hell they want in the game, such a small percentage of players played TT it was pretty clear the map needed help, get over it and adjust to it. Other companies would have made that change with no warning at least riot was nice enough to you ungrateful brats to give you a warning.

Dysexlic

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeIron54 View Post
I am kind of confused on this move too...why replace the current 3v3 ranked map for a beta? Can't they at least coexist until November 6th?
Can't they coexist fullstop?

Dysexlic

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabalWins View Post
I completely agree. This map is horrible. bring TT back!