Should Classic TT remain for custom games?

Yes, it should stay as a custom game option 16 94.12%
No, get rid of it. 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Please preserve Classic TT for Customs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venova

10-25-2012

I think the new TT is awesome! But, I think I can speak for alot of players here who play TT or who have in the past in saying I really want the Classic TT to remain as a custom game option, no matchmaking, custom games only. This, to my knowledge, would be the first time Riot has actually removed content from the game. When they do a champion appearance remake, they redo or touch up the old skins too, they don't just get rid of them and replace them with vastly different new ones. I'm not saying the new TT isn't TT, and I don't think it's Dominionline either, but some of the problematic aspects of TT that brought the need for this update are the key things that made the old TT a hugely different play experience. I hope that Classic TT will be re-added for custom games. Why not call the new TT Twisted Treeline 2?

There really is absolutely no reason I can think of against doing this - it makes everyone happy, the people who really want to play classic TT can do it with other people who really want to play classic TT, everyone else can play TT2 with bots, players, matchmade, or custom. Surely it can't take much work to update the custom game options screen to have a 5th map so SR, CS, PG, TTC, and TT2 are there. I'm sure this would make everyone happy - just like how everyone was happy when PG was added for aram unexpectedly.

Thats all I have to say, if anyone agrees with this please reply, upvote, and also keep upvoting and signing the petition thread by Fraysa.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

I love the True TT, but playing it in custom would be VERY frustrating, as there wouldn't be ELO balancing.

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

signed

Venova

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
I love the True TT, but playing it in custom would be VERY frustrating, as there wouldn't be ELO balancing.
isn't that better then not having it ever again at all?

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

I wish they're just keep the map and add another. There's a big community of us that really only play that map.

Deviston

10-25-2012

Those are both terrible options, my vote is just add the new map. Keep TT. No need to relegate it to custom only.

Venova

10-25-2012

I think keeping TT for matchmaking would fragment the community needlessly and result in equally long queue times for both maps. 2 maps with essentially the same general layout (a concave shape vs a pill shape) in matchmaking just seems a little silly to me and goes against what Riot is trying to do here. I want Classic TT preserved and available for those that want to play it, with those who want to play it, and the new TT2 being the sortof official up-to-date version for everyone.

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

we shouldn't even ask that it be in customs, like 5v5 you have SR and Dominion, why can't 3v3 have TT and Shadow Isles? Pretty much the same idea they're certainly not the same map