Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New TT Mage Ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eStunnahz

10-25-2012

So due to the changes on TT happening as we type this up I was wondering my fellow summoners ideas on which champs will be made amazing with the new items thrown in there.

I feel like a few mages will just be bumped up in the owning scale due to:

"*NEW ITEM* Blackfire Torch
Recipe: Kage's Lucky Pick + Catalyst the Protector
Total gold cost: 2890 (combine cost: 800)
+50 Ability Power
+300 Health
+350 Mana
Unique Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds (effect halfed for AoE and and damage over time)."

Cassiopeia - Noxious Blast and Twin Fang.
Ryze - All his moves since he has super short CDs.
Ziggs - His AoE slow, each little bomb.
Diana - Due to such low CDs and many moves.
Eve - Same reason as Diana.

Your ideas?

Jungle Lux

10-25-2012

I think that this new item is interesting, but i think its supposed to help focus more on Brand, Cassi, Teemo, thoes with dots, more so, i think that the new items in a whole, are more geared to the tanky dps, types... for example, i can foresee that the item:
Blade of the Ruined King
Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
+40 Attack Damage
+10% Life Steal
Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

is gonna be more op than the item you stated :/

Xenthum

10-25-2012

Singed will still be #1 AP on TT because of the very item you listed.

Houston

10-25-2012

I forsee an increase in Brand players.

eStunnahz

10-25-2012

Yeah I instantly thought about "Blade of the Ruined King" and how I don't see not buying that ever. It is like the Dominions version of the Bloodrazor but 50 times better.

I like the new items for mages though, allows them to be more useful in TT and consistent which was a huge issue (Gold TT Player Here). Also I think the caster one will be stronger at higher level of play when people learn how to kite and land good combos on a caster unlike at the low or norm where players kind of take 1 step back and go balls out which would defeat the purpose of the 5% Max HP because it is made to work someone down then blow them up.

Either way, +1 for you.

SpiffmeisterZ

10-25-2012

Rumble loves Wooglets move speed... So very much...