How do you feel about the new Twisted Treeline map?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Lux

10-25-2012

Note: This is a friendly thread please try to keep it that way.
I do not mean to offend or threaten other players,
and i will put in Bold Key Moments for the players who like to skim

I just wanna get everyone's opinion, I personally like that Riot is trying to do something new with their maps, but honestly i don't think this new map should replace twisted treeline, Its a nice map to have, again this is just my opinion, new players learn how to play before they hit on a 5v5 map. Summoners Rift, requires more team play, and alot of map awareness, compared to twisted treeline, and i think that it will help new players, train for this method by starting small... I honestly feel this new "twisted treeline" should be a extension of the dominion, if not a alter map for dominion gameplay.

Please leave your feedback, this thread is directed to the players of both Experienced and newcomers alike, and if any Reds/Riot members read this, if you could answer this one question.. What is to become of the old Twisted Treeline? Alot of players are devastated that it is leaving for good? and what are your with the old map, IE a secret Revised version of the old T.T would be a good surprise, or is it just gonna get scrapped, and lost in the junkyard forever?

Jungle Lux

10-25-2012

bump... because i really want to know

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

At this rate it looks like old TT is going to be scrapped but i honestly hope not.The new map got no wards,no top area jungle and thus requires much less map awareness,also no more turtling.Although I didnt like the turtling thing, it did add another layer of strategy to the map.

Fazuzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I just want the altars completely removed, and one more small jungle camp in each side of the jungle in their place. I'm overall fine with the rest of the map. I don't want dominion in my treeline is all, it avalanches out of control and I'm tempted to quit out of the game rather than wait 15 minutes to hope the team is smart enough to /ff or have quit already too.

Fazuzu

10-25-2012

I can guarantee there will be a lot of leavers & afk's in the new map over this unfair advantage and unfun fixation. When I just want first win of the day IP so I can play something else for example, by the time I'm almost 2 hours in , and haven't gotten it on 1 out of 2 accouts yet, I'd leave the match and call it anight and accept the eventual temporary punishment. that's how frustrating I can see it becomming to some people. SR takes too long, I mostly played treeline for the faster games, I do dominion once in a while, but I don't want both at the same time it's NOT FUN>

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

The new TT is horrible. It takes everything that made the old TT fun and kills it... kills it dead.

CyanShock

10-25-2012

The new TT is so much nicer than the old map. The alters are the only annoying part of the map. In addition to the aesthetics, it's easier to navigate and set up team fights and because the map seems so much smaller the lack of wards isnt really an issue.

IceHound

10-25-2012

Something that i hate about the new TT is that they didn't carry on the old buffs like that 30%+ speed buff, overall this doesn't feel like the old TT map...

James755

10-25-2012

The new treeline can't even begin to compare to the old one. They had better damn well keep the old map, or I've just lost my only reason to keep playing this game.

Karateman967

10-25-2012

Altars seem to be a truly mix up the map and give it a much faster pace similar to dominion, its interesting but seems annoying, The speedboost in the middle of the map is totally fine with me, The altars should be completely removed, and their should be more jungle.

12345 ... 6