What happens to 3v3 elo and S2 rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daitrombe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Will it reset? Is someone screwed out of their S2 rewards if they didn't get gold + in 5v5?

Daitrombe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Someone throw me a bone here.

Pedus

10-25-2012

Doubt it. Season officially ends Nov. 6. Bone.

Free Bird Week

10-25-2012

I doubt you'll get any rewards for TT, they don't see it as an accomplishment, they see it as you played 3v3, good for you. They didn't for last season either on my other account. Got silver 3v3, no anything for me.

Ryuzaki xD

10-25-2012

naw riot aint that dumb

Lorthix

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Bird Week View Post
I doubt you'll get any rewards for TT, they don't see it as an accomplishment, they see it as you played 3v3, good for you. They didn't for last season either on my other account. Got silver 3v3, no anything for me.
You didn't get anything for Silver because there was no rewards for Silver last season, for any que.

OP: 3v3 ELO will be treated exactly like 5v5 ELO and Solo Que. If you achieved Gold or higher in any Ranked Que (including 3v3) you will recieve War Hero Janna. Platinum or Diamond will recieve a forum badge as well.