Elise comments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brianmc

10-26-2012

Here are some comments I have been hearing about Elise....

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4NZ3R View Post
i think shes a fun champ to play when you are bored, not a competitive champ but fun nonetheless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
She just lacks teamfight presence over other AP mids. If she's fed she's fine, but isn't anyone? She can get fed a lot easier though, because she can follow up ganks really well.

Her W and E in human form get blocked very easily (hard to hit on a priority target), and she can't just jump ontop of someone in spider form or she's going to get blown up.

I really think she's fine in solo queue and such. She's fun to play. Just her kit holds her back if you're playing to win 100%. The main thing she's good for is catching people with her stun, but Morgana, Ahri, Zyra, Lux, etc can do this too & offer more.
You know, you guys are ridiculous. You all are just saying that now bc no one knows how to play her. Once people do yall will be qqing non stop on the forums saying "ZOMG ELISe iz so OPZ, Ri0T NURF NAOOOOO!!!!!"

She hasnt even been out 24 hours yet all are saying negative stuff right away. Stop judging her so early, and give her sometime. Just like, Jayce was consider "trash tier" at first then a pro picked him up then he was OP. Everybody was saying he was a "Washed down" nidalee, and jack of all trades and master of NONE. Same with Rengar, and a slew of other champs. Give her some time and you wait and see. Yet you guys are saying all of this stuff, if HotshotGG, or dyrus etc, etc. Picked up her up RIGHT NOW and started playing her you guys would automatically jump on the <X CHAMP IS SO GUUD AND OPZ> bandwagon. Even Draven was consider trash at first now he has gained A LOT of popularity in the past month or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerJaedong View Post
A champion with alot of skills cannot be judged the first day.
Stop fooling yourselves and try to learn her instead. She'll be op when people learn to play her.
Just like jayce.
^^^This guy is the only one making sense. GD loves to condemn a champion as soon as he/she releases. And they are wrong 95% of the time, and GD always eats their words.

Just give her time for people to really learn how to play her.

Fuzen kuden

10-26-2012

yeah i saved up ip for her >.> only got to play her once but i can say shes fun but hard

Blufffy

10-26-2012

Super fun, I actually like her, fun but not free wins. Of course the community will scream OP and get her nerfed but.... sigh.... such is life.

Brianmc

10-26-2012

Yup..^^^^