Keep Twisted Tree Line, But Add a Different Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drgn42

10-25-2012

I know all of you have seen a million of these, but I want to write out a GOOD thread about it, because all I've seen really is NOT that good.

So, The TTL (Twisted Tree Line) right now DOES have some OP (Over Powered) champions, but really, who cares? I play TTL for the fun, not for the fairness of the game. I think that really, the two maps are so different, that they could keep TTL and the new map separate, making it so that you couldn't play ranked games on TTL, but you could on the new map.

The new map has the capture points, whole different jungle, different sized lanes, and more. Really, this is a whole new 3v3. Just because it's a 3v3, doesn't mean it HAS to be TTL. So, just restating what I think, keep 3v3 and TTL completely separate things.

Thanks

Trinity R

10-25-2012

Hey man,

Decent post, You sort of have to look at this from riots view, I mean this is a game that has evolved so much, They have to address everyones problems, Some people only like 3v3 because the chaos of 5v5 might be to much, But the reason they are changing TT, to the new format is a fairness upgrade, Now people can't rush Nexus by flashing over walls or Tyrn's Twirl, and now people can't Turtle base and makes the games almost endless, This way your required to play the game more fairly,

So this way some champs aren't entirely OP, because everyone has their set champs they want to play because Like your point, They just wanna have fun, So why should someone else fun be ruined if its not a viable option on TT,

That is one of the main reasons for this update, Because like they balance the champs they wanna balance the maps aswell.

But overall A valid point, But from Riots Point, They had to do it.

xHellbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I test core item builds in 3:3 before I bring them into a 5:5 game. Now with the changed items and gameplay, that's no longer an option. The new 3:3 map sounds amazing, but replacing Twisted Treeline is not something they had to do. They could introduce a NEW map and keep the classic Twisted Treeline map.

I don't see "OP champs" on 3:3, I see good players who figured out how to carry their team on non-carry champs. I won't chase down an Ezreal or Shaco in 5:5 and I won't do it in 3:3 either, completely invalid argument stating that they can just "blink away." And I never saw turtling as a chance to purposely prolong the game, it's the only way to turn the tides seeing as how there's no Baron to kill. Besides, a SMART team won't take down the inhibitors until the last ace of the game, in which they proceed to win.

BlaqCow

10-25-2012

They're trying to make TTL more fun for everyone by making more champions viable on the map through the item and map changes. No matter what you try to say, there were overpowered champions on TTL, and completely nonviable champions as well. This map/item change doesn't fix everything, but it's a step in the right direction.