Carpet of Snow [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

10-25-2012

Having found a ship that sailed frequently back and forth across the Guardian's Sea, from the rocky shores of Noxus and home to Ionia. Ahri didn't particularly enjoy the ride back, and while she may have preferred to return to the Institute which required travel involving little to no water, she believed Ionia was far more enjoyable to spend the night. Both she and Irelia had decided upon it after all, and who was she to change her mind mid-sail? Ahri did not forget her companion, and while she remained largely silent, she indulged the Captain in whatever small talk Irelia so desired. The rest of her time was spent trying not to think about the horrible ways one could die through being drowned, wrapped in a duvet. Or nine.

Admittedly, the water and breeze were both pleasant, with the waves giving them a smooth journey back and Ahri could already feel her excitement growing at the thought of returning to her - quite literal - birth place. She could already catch a scent of the familiar Island, knowing that the ship was landing at a port nearest to the Placidium. While the fox could have made her home anywhere she so desired, she knew that the bustle of life would be located in the Capital... well, it all suited her very well. A distant yell and the bustle of noise broke her out of her reverie and as pleasant as the boat was, Ahri was ecstatic to know that they had reached land. Dry, safe, flat and firm land.

After hopping off quickly, all but running down the ramp, she stretched her arms out. The Kumiho lifted her hands, palms open wide to the bright fireflies that danced around the passengers. "Phew!" Her relieved sigh was rather vocal, and may have gotten a humorous laugh from the ship's captain who was, thankfully, not easily insulted. Because it wasn't that she didn't trust him... she simply didn't trust wood to float forever. After paying for the trip, the Kumiho squeezed back another sigh before clapping her hands together lightly.

Ahri turned to Irelia, always ever aware of her (very) attractive partner. "That was nice," she purred dishonestly, though she did nothing to hide her mild sarcasm. Her golden eyes danced with mischief as she held out her hand, sweeping into a bow - albeit, rather shortly due to her dress - peering up from beneath her dark hair. "Might my lady indulge this fox," she wiggled her furry ears for emphasis, "at this game a little longer?" Her other arm made a sweeping motion to the foliage around them, grinning toothily even as people began to spectate this rather odd scene.

It was not enough to see the Fox in play, but the Captain of Ionia herself as one of the leading actresses. Undoubtedly, such flamboyancy would be met with many inquiries but for now, Ahri paced herself with one thing at a time. Ignoring the onlookers, she tilted her head up a little higher, an eyebrow raised coyly. Something about this home always made her feel a little more cheeky, and a little less... subtle. As Irelia would soon find out.

Ask Irie

10-26-2012

Irelia chuckled softly to herself as Ahri leapt from the ship, visually and vocally giving a voice to her relief at finding herself once more on terra firma. She could understand though, foxes were earthly creatures, unused to being stranded at sea, this particularly pretty one expressing so in more ways than one. However, she did not share Ahri's opinion of the sea. She embraced it openly, taking much pleasure from the calm roll of the waves and the salty tang of the ocean spray. Perhaps moreso, it was the sense of utter helplessness, nothing but a hull of wood and iron keeping the inconsolable sea from rearing its head and reminding them of their place in the worldly order of things.

Irie was evicted from her thoughts as Ahri turned back to the boat, drawing her attention, and her embarrassment, with a languidly executed bow and a smile that Irelia couldn't find fault with. She stepped from the ship calmly, her bangs shielding her heated face from the crowd as she approached what seemed to be, for all the world, a courting fox. The faux courteous manner of the kitsune left her momentarily speechless as she placed her hand in Ahri's proffered one. Irie muttered just loudly enough for herself and the fox to hear, "Well if you've gotten this far then a little further can't hurt.." The fireflies flitted around them as she spoke, the soft call of the sea humming in the background.

Ask the Kumiho

10-26-2012

She smiled languidly as Irelia accepted the contact without much hesitation, though her embarrassment was palpable. Ahri knew that her behavior would be met with uninvited attentions, and she almost felt sorry for Irelia. But amusement always came first, and without another pause, she brought her lips down swiftly against the back of the other's hand. Though the kiss was innocent and her lips were barely ghosting over the smooth skin, Ahri glanced up as her lips curved into a seductive smirk - an expression only Irelia would see, and one that the Kumiho had been holding back for quite some time now.

The contact lingered only momentarily before she straightened back up, her flirtatious glances giving way to a playful smile with her eyes glimmering with excitement. She, in the moment, grasped Irelia by the wrist and pulled the Captain towards her gently. Ahri leaned in, whispering in a tone ever softer, "I assure you the night will be far from painful," again, the purr and a coy giggle before Ahri extracted herself from her companion. Deciding that the extended amounts of contact - and by the look and unhinged jaws of their onlookers, Ahri began to tug Irelia by the hand towards a leafy trail.

"Now that I've gotten your approval, I think it's time we leave those boggled minds to themselves." She waved a hand at the audience; the curtain was closing, and Ahri really didn't want to share Irelia more than she had already been.

Ask Irie

11-04-2012

"Boggled? At your boldness perhaps.. Though it's not a bad thing I suppose, to just be one's self. But I agree, taking this somewhere less.. open would be prudent."

Irelia sighed and gathered herself before stepped after Ahri, gently pulled along by the Fox's grip. She smiled and waved meekly with her free hand to the crowd as they passed, feet stepping quietly in the gathered snow. Herself musing at the warmth the Fox's hand provided, encircling her own as it were. She laughed musically as they walked, both at the stunned faces of the crowd, or the sheer incredulity of the situation she was placed in by the cunning fox.

Ask the Kumiho

11-07-2012

She laughed, "If you think this is bold... well, I have a lot to show you." Ahri threw a wink at the crowd, as if it was a secret they all shared before she danced away with Irelia. Now surrounded by forest and brushels, the first tip of snow was beginning to show its heavier side. The leaves and branches were not yet pregnant with the white flakes of Winter, but she could feel the soft chill bristling through her fur tails and subconsciously gripped her companion's hand a little tighter.

Ahri shifted her silk clad feet against the ground, the powdered purity making a path as she moved. She could hear the chirp of lonely birds, the murmur of people growing fainter with every step as they approached the beauty of Ionia. Well, in the vixen's eyes, it was currently trailing behind her so she decided to fall back, turning so that she was walking backwards as she peered at Irelia. Then with giggle, she tapped the Captain on her nose gently. "So what's on your mind?"

Ask Irie

11-08-2012

Irie started quickly, a smile pulling at her lips as Ahri drew her from her thoughts once again, and this time almost sensing that she was mulling things over. She offered the Fox a soft smile and rolled her eyes as she stuck out her tongue quite unladylike. "Nothing much I suppose.. Though I'm sure those people we traveled with are going to have some crazy tale or another spread in no time, not to mention what they may have been thinking themselves." She sighed and shrugged, "But the rumor mill's the rumor mill for a reason, right?"

She glanced over Ahri's questioning face as she awaited the answer Irelia gave her, the vivid amber eyes upturned inquisitively, a trio of faint whiskers on each side of her mouth, stiff with the cold along with the pillowy tails. "Where are you taking me exactly anyways, this isn't exactly a proper path, you have a place in mind, perhaps?"

Ask the Kumiho

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Irie started quickly, a smile pulling at her lips as Ahri drew her from her thoughts once again, and this time almost sensing that she was mulling things over. She offered the Fox a soft smile and rolled her eyes as she stuck out her tongue quite unladylike. "Nothing much I suppose.. Though I'm sure those people we traveled with are going to have some crazy tale or another spread in no time, not to mention what they may have been thinking themselves." She sighed and shrugged, "But the rumor mill's the rumor mill for a reason, right?"

She glanced over Ahri's questioning face as she awaited the answer Irelia gave her, the vivid amber eyes upturned inquisitively, a trio of faint whiskers on each side of her mouth, stiff with the cold along with the pillowy tails. "Where are you taking me exactly anyways, this isn't exactly a proper path, you have a place in mind, perhaps?"
Ahri resisted the urge to flick the tongue being pointed at her, deciding that it would be both uncalled for and rather rude. She instead clasped her hands behind her neck, rubbing her thumbs against the cold flesh in an effort to warm it up. Despite the curtain of dark hair, the chilling breeze managed to seep in without too much difficulty due to her rather thin wear. "Of course they are. That's the fun part." Ahri offered a light, toothy grin, "I'm excited to see what the mill will churn up this time." She had been the butt of many rumors and the fox had learned to take it in her stride. Except... judging by Irelia's dispassionate response on the matter, she may not have felt the same way. "I think it'll be alright. As you said, no proof. Unless we give it to them."

The vixen twitched her nose as a drop of snowflake landed on the tip, scrunching it up as she shook her head. "I know it isn't." One of her hands left her neck and she stuck a finger in the air, "But! Things are more enjoyable when they're secret." That is to say, Ahri was still mulling over the options in her head. "I do have a few in mind," a smirk, "I hope intimate settings are alright with you." Though her tone was teasingly gentle, her half hooded eyes and the sultry lick of her lips said otherwise.

Then again, it was Ahri. Who knew which part of her played the part of falsity.

Ask Irie

11-15-2012

"Somewhere.. intimate?" Irelia asked curiously as Ahri finished speaking, She followed the excited fox until she turned, faithfully listening to each word and Ahri spoke it. Silently, she was hoping that Ahri would perhaps betray some hidden meaning. As things were going, the body language expressed by the kitsune was stirring in Irelia a wistful longing. Though a few of her words cut through and left her fumbling for a response, most daring was the question on the 'proof' they could have given in front of those people.

Still, she had already made her mind up to follow this path to Ahri until it's end, both physically and metaphorically, no matter how things went. Irelia smiled smallishly in response, "I am hoping that you plan on eventually sharing these.. secrets? Though I suppose until then going somewhere more private couldn't hurt.. Especially if it doesn't carry the risk of freezing to death in the snow.." she mused and rubbed her palms against and over her wrists.

Ask the Kumiho

11-15-2012

Ahri nodded in confirmation, sticking her tongue out to catch a flake of snow before recoiling the cold muscle with a shudder. Though she found it difficult to discard many of her old habits, this body of hers rather disliked the taste of the colorless frost. She rubbed her hands against her own cheeks, thawing the fiery numbness from her skin, cracking a grin as she did. "Private. Warm and cozy." She shrugged, "I know you keep to yourself for the most part - reserved, in a way." She swirled her index finger in the air, as if mixing oil and water, "At least, that's what I gathered from your demeanor."

The Kitsune turned, falling into pace next to Irelia, wrapping one of her tails around the other's neck as she drew closer. Though a few of the tips of fur were stiff from ice, the soft bristles were relatively warm. "It's better to find out such things, rather than be told. In my honest opinion." Another tail snaked around, halting Irelia in her tracks as Ahri spun the Ionian female around, catching the woman's hands. She noted that they were freezing. Obviously. "Otherwise they wouldn't be secrets."

Throwing caution to the wind however, the fox's fingers danced up the other's bare arms, tracing her fingertips over Irelia's shoulders with a chuckle. "I wouldn't let you freeze to death," Ahri stated rather softly now, her eyes burning as the fox felt her cheeks turn red from the cold and possibly, something else. She tilted her head to the side as her palm cupped her companion's cheek and with a innocent smile, leaned forward to press her lips against Irelia's own in a chaste kiss.

Ask Irie

11-15-2012

Irelia paled as Ahri leaned in, close then closer, her lips moving as though to a silent thought, stating a demand for an explanation but not issuing a sound. Of course, as the Fox finally removed the obstacle of space between them, the kitsune’s soft lips meeting Irelia’s own blithely. Irelia stood firmly, though limply, through the kiss, Neither pulling away nor reciprocating, she closed her eyes. Exhaling softly, her breath causing crystals of ice to shade the air as it left their collective warmth, Irelia reopened her eyes, the emerald gems of her eyes contrasting with Ahri's topaz colored ones as their eyes met.

The jolt of that intimate contact had left Irelia shaken, the start of Ahri's audacious gesture still not yet faded from her countenance. W-why... She mentally stammered as the soft fullness of Ahri's lips met resistance upon her mouth before reluctantly pulling away. The sheer audacity of the act left the normal sharp-tongued and witty Irelia timid and meek as she sought for some indication of exactly what in Runeterra was going on. Her body both taut as a whip but limp and directionless, stood motionless, save for a single hand coming to rest its fingertips against her lips.