Heimerdinger turrets I need a riot employee to respond pelase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTechmaturgist

01-16-2013

randomly came across this what are the chances. check out the link.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3006568

Evolnemesis

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbstarcraft View Post
Only got so far as number 6. I think it is fair that the turrets stop firing when Heim is knocked up or stunned. Adc's can't basic attack during knockup or amumu ult and apc's can't cast abilities... Turrets are Heim's main source of damage, the knockup would serve very little purpose if they continued to fire. Just my opinion.
Fiddles ult keeps going when he is cc'ed... shaco's boxes keep firing (and have better AP ratio)... singed's gas trail doesn't all disappear or stop doing damage as soon as he gets cc'ed... nunu's ult still goes off for half damage, which oddly, STILL ends up better damage and AP scaling than all of Heimer's abilities COMBINED...

Hmm and I'm pretty sure comparing a mage's long cooldown and STATIONARY abilities to an AD carry's constant damage makes no sense in the first place...

Best Fireman CAN

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbstarcraft View Post
Only got so far as number 6. I think it is fair that the turrets stop firing when Heim is knocked up or stunned. Adc's can't basic attack during knockup or amumu ult and apc's can't cast abilities... Turrets are Heim's main source of damage, the knockup would serve very little purpose if they continued to fire. Just my opinion.
So.. according to your logic, when nid is stunned or knocked up, her DOT on her traps should stop doing damage? And malzahars DOT should stop doing damage? Its a spell. Not an auto attack. Turrets are a spell..