Keeping twisted treeline & adding new level instead!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deferionus

10-25-2012

Double post. It gave an error message saying I had to increase my post length by one and posted anyway :/

Deferionus

10-25-2012

I personally hope they will preserve the old TTL. It is the main thing I play and I'm not even sure if I will like the new one after looking over the changes. Sure, it would be a nice alternative, but the current TTL offers things it does not that appeals to me. That said, I'll give it a chance, but I see nothing wrong with the original being kept as a viable option in a game lacking map variability.

420Chief509

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

i love original tt they need to keep it but the new level is awesome too i want them both i dont mind waiting a couple extra seconds to play

sutsith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Seriously though, there's not enough maps in this damn game. Look at Red Alert, that game had hundreds of viable maps. Give us both and quit being mean riot!

Alpha Q23

10-29-2012

Honestly If I had to choose between the two map. I hope Riot would delete the new TT and keep the Old. But that is if I had to choose which one would be permanently deleted.

That being said, Two 3v3 maps would not be a problem. I saw an argument saying that TT population would be split up. IT ALREADY WILL BE, BECAUSE OF THIS NEW MAP! You honestly think most of the old TT fans will be sticking around in the new TT since they do not like it as much? I am an old TT fan and I am not going to play the new TT anymore. If I do play it will be Proving grounds or maybe some Dominion. How ever with the loss of TT I find my want to jump back on LoL dwindling.

If they brought the old TT back and gave it Matchmaking of its own, I would rejoin in a second.