ward counter ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typhoo Tea

11-19-2012

Yeah, when i play support i usually buy 2 - 3 wards at the start then when i go back i buy another 4 before i get my philosiphers, then i get another like 4 - 6 before heart of gold thats if i havent got oracles in between, its nuts

Picheblast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I really like the idea, bump!

st3min3m

11-21-2012

bump

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

I'd like that idea. People yell at me as a support often for not warding, when the reality is the fed Maokai that has an Oracle's is killing them all. +1

st3min3m

11-25-2012

bump

st3min3m

11-26-2012

bump

st3min3m

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by st3min3m View Post
hey i have been wandering when ppl are raging at others for not buying wards and etc wouldnt it be awesome to see at stats how many wards ur team bought and stuff also would be fun to see as a support player how many wards i buy and stuff like plz bump so riot can see and comment to tell me how u see this idea

also this idea might show u really if ur oracles was worth it or not and how much gold u lost or gained from picking off those wards etc.

st3min3m

11-30-2012

bump

doyoulol

11-30-2012

Ward counter is the only way team knows u been warding cause they go on a solo killing spree and forget that u exist.

st3min3m

12-21-2012

bump