VI is to op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourselfhehe

12-21-2012

I've been playing a few games against VI and i think shes to op.One of her abilites breaks your aromor which makes me not even want to buy it.she is the only champ who can change the range for one of her spells and another spell can bounce off minions to hit me when id be way out of any other champions spells.there is just no winning with her.

Any Thoughts ?

lurkingpredator

12-21-2012

Adapt. Learn how to fight her. Her early game is unimpressive, so harass her/focus her to deny CS and kill her early on.

Sneakerin

12-21-2012

I tried kill her with Irelia but i dont know wht happend but i cant without the help of my jungle

TheGazeleHimself

12-21-2012

If you are laning against her and need defense it's better to stack health than armor because she will just take a cleaver and shred you utterly

Shukarhazh

12-21-2012

Vi's charge shot is a melee version of Varus's charged arrow. Her W is %physical damage every 3 attacks - we've seen similar in Vayne and Kog'Maw. Her E is an AOE attack. A huge chunk of the champion pool has AOE abilities.

As for defending against her, Randuin's and Frozen Heart look to be the best items for managing her damage output. You actually do want armor early in case she gets in 3 attacks, since extra health does nothing against %dmg. Late-game, though, I hope you shut her down... her shred is indeed quite scary.

Tucking Sits

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingpredator View Post
Adapt. Learn how to fight her. Her early game is unimpressive, so harass her/focus her to deny CS and kill her early on.
This. She has no dedicated poke unless you have allied minions between you and her, her dash has a long wind up (and is easy to dodge), and stacking on health negates her armor penetration. The only thing you have to worry about is her ulti.

However, and I am not sure if this is a bug, but I tried to ulti Olaf when he had just used his, and I landed the hit, but I didn't stun him or anything. So, this leads me to believe that any Champ with the ability to resist all crowd control effects are essentially impervious to her ulti.