Smite on new TT?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

i love smite here, granted i've only done one SPider steal but it pretty much speeds up my jungle, also allows me flexibility on Skll order, i've been maxing E thenn Q on Warwick and i pick smite for it but if i don't pick smite i have to go W-Q-E missing on a LOT of vision and utility

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

People int he past have ALWAYS ragged on junglers for getting smite(or even ragged on people for jungling). This is because by and large, people don't play TT enough to know anything about the strats behind it.

Smite is less useful on the map...however, it will STILL be gamechanging. In a game I played on it testing it out with someone from my threes team, his spider secures/steals cinched the game for us. Was it absolutely necessary? Maybe not. However, getting three or four spiders was easily worth a single summoners.

Noobs will noob, and dedicated TT players will know whats up. That is, if they care about it that much after it got dominionfied.

JesusPwns0926

10-29-2012

I had two Vilemaw steals in one game because I was the only player with Smite on either team.

Instead of a 2v2 lane down bot we decided to give a farm reliant champ like Morde bot for himself and I would jungle Shaco. It worked amazingly well.