Who do you think is more overpowered?

Shaco 7 7.07%
Teemo 38 38.38%
Xin Zhao 54 54.55%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Any Tips On Dealing With OP Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shesocold

10-25-2012

I hear you're having lane problems well I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 champs but OP ain't one.

Strghtflush

10-25-2012

Best way to figure out "OP champions" weaknesses and deal with them?

Play them. A lot. Get stomped on as them, learn their skills and their limitations, learn what works and what doesn't on them. And click "Death Recap" every damn time.

If you just call them OP and get mad about it, you're going to keep losing. If you figure out how to work them, you can figure out based on your lost games how to work against them.

Download LoLReplay, too. Being able to watch your games and see what you could have done better lets you figure things out a lot more easily.

Lord Rexi

10-26-2012

i actually thought alot of champions were super op when i first started playing so i saved up and bought them and played them to see what they could do and more importantly what i can do against them. it works try it.

Visceral

10-26-2012

Most of your problem seems to be a lack of experience. I have played about 1200 normal games and 900 ranked games with a top elo of 1543 and although some champs frustrate me still, it's really not as bad as you think. All champs have counters. Lolpro.com (a website by Curse Gaming) has great guides for each champion that lists counters and explains why as well. Don't blame Riot so much, they are professionals. They want you to keep playing, so they always try to augment user experience. Sometimes changes come slowly, but extremely necessary nerfs usually come soon. Get more experience, expand your repertoire of playable champions, and try to learn from people/guides.

SomeCallMeEd

10-26-2012

Some champs feel more powerful depending on who you play and your team.

After a lot of 3v3 matches with some friends we noticed someone always went either Darius or Teemo every match, I take it the champs are widely considered OP by the extreme overuse, but teemo seemed like such a pushover as Shen, all I had to do was dash at him, then have a friend smack 90% of his health as Talon, the mushrooms did next to no damage too, I thought "wait how exactly is Teemo OP again?"

Similar case for Darius, as Shen I get my face mauled off, but as Tristana he seemed like a pushover. It's all about playing musical champions when you see what the enemy picked. Or at least in the under level 30 normal que's I bet it's a lot different at 30.

scillz

10-27-2012

"Darius, Rengar, Teemo, ESPECIALLY XIN ZHAO, Mordekaiser, Shaco, Amumu, Malphite, these are just a group of names."

the only person remotely op in this list is darius and rengar, although rengar got nerfed heaps

Alex Ivey

10-27-2012

All champions have a counter, so learn weakness and strength
Teemo= anti adc/ attack speed and damage champ
Who beats teemo? Almost any ap that doesnt rely on basic attacks.
Xin= burst down/ sustain
What beats xin? Any champion that has a hard stun or can out damage him completly (darius)
Who beats jayce? If its a good jayce, almost noone but then again it all comes down to you being a smart player and waiting for the other person to fck up.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Some champions are unfair. The only tactics I can offer that can hammer down some of them is a frequent and powerful poke (I use magic pen with Mundo's cleaver) to make them either fall back or charge into an unwinnable situation.... or simply deal such high damage with such high penetration that you are able to get them before they get you.

Xin Zhao was already ridiculous and when he recently got buffed I am just beside myself. There's no way this character is fair. He's great offensively and defensively with no weakness. Similarly, I refer to Darius as a Tank-Carry hybrid because he has boatloads of natural defense and damage. Buy boots and then warmog's and he's unstoppable (you can of course, build even more damage). After seeing many Shyvana's dominate, I reviewed her abilities on the league wiki and realized that ALL of her skills synergize with one another. Stacking Tiamats on Shyvana and using her basic-attack-boosting skill allows you to spike entire teams with crazy attack damage.

**Edit: Anyone who says that a champion's weakness is "stuns" or "high burst damage" is a friggin' idiot. That's the weakness of EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME. Who resists burst damage? Tryndamere? Kayle? lol, Yeah for about 4 seconds.

pokerchamp

10-28-2012

rengar gets nerfed to the ground, still called op.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

honestly this reads like a troll thread.
darius ks's the **** out of his team, all you have to is politely ask your team to gang up on the only guy with any kills. they also tend to steal cs, so it ends up with the entire team just playing support for darius
any champ is op--if they're better than you (including mid eve, for