The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeivier

10-26-2012

Hey i love the new map only down side i see is that we couldn't adjust our environmental settings, which is important for us with crappy computers

FiRE MANiC

10-26-2012

I still don't see why you couldn't keep both maps :/

rurick89

10-26-2012

This map is awesome. Love the atmosphere, and the epic monster just creeps me out.

Karamel Sutra

10-27-2012

I like the map but I loved The Twisted Treeline for the theme it had.

jsktrogdor

10-27-2012

I miss the old twisted treeline. The new one sucks.

It hugely favors champions with high movement speed and harshly punishes those without it. Almost none of the walls can be flashed through which was half the fun of twisted treeline and it hack jobs an entire layer of gameplay out of the map. It now causes runaway victories where if one team gets an edge early the other team has no hope of recovering. The removal of wards is a ridiculous and pointless change which just removes another layer of gameplay.

It's gimmicky, it's poorly thought out and it's much less enjoyable than the original.

Wolfentine

10-27-2012

Bring back the old map. There is no reason why there cant be both. Just add an extra tab in the game type. Make a new name or call the old one classic. What ever you do please bring back the old one....it was my favorite game type. I know me a few friends have vowed not to spend money on Roit until there is at least an attempt made on bring back the Original 3v3 that lots have come to know and love.

Based LiftLift

10-27-2012

I noticed a comment somewhere which suggested having both the new and old Twisted Treeline maps available. I would say that both have their perks and this offering would add a bit more variety to LoL. I, for one, enjoy switching up the flavor a bit by moving between maps. And now that the old TT is gone, I feel a bit nostalgic for it.

Megaman21323

10-27-2012

This is disappointing. Don't improve something that's already perfect. The alters take the focuse off of the main objective, destroying the enemy's nexus. Take the new alters off and quit helping the noobs, make them help themselves. I do it all the time when I play.

Megaman21323

10-27-2012

Bullcrap you got swag. your just a wannabe poser.

Narrathoth

10-28-2012

i dont like it. riot its making bruiser types much more OP. old TT wasnt perfect but atleast it wasn't as bad as this,
this new map just sucks for the domination **** you added...remove it add more fog/jungles - keep no buffs tho/
balance this **** where bruisers>everything else on a 3v3/ add a debuff for certain chars in certain types. ect
i know its beta but it feels half hearted...and to sum a spit in the face for what you did to this map i can only say work on it alot more. hell make it bigger :O
put old TT back with a lil reform
add 2 lanes above vile and below the bot lane add a dragon. keep the dom and make it a 4 lane map with mid being the dominion style for jungles and 2 middle lanes mix the top and bottem for jungles so a good jungles will feed extra xp to them.

things can be done and thought of but spending time to make it is a dif matter.
but are you willing to do it or half ass it like proving grounds or sum of the champions latly being remakes of each other