Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idontkyou

10-25-2012

Nice, but the update has some problems its so slow and turn back to 33% all the time when its nearly finish.What should i do ?Can someone plz help?

WantonDelite

10-26-2012

Not a big fan of it. Not sure why the old TT was replaced. However, there are some good things about the new map. Since I don't like the new TT, I can now focus on other things in my life rather than playing LoL.

BlazinBrownBear

10-26-2012

Quote:
WantonDelite:
Not a big fan of it. Not sure why the old TT was replaced. However, there are some good things about the new map. Since I don't like the new TT, I can now focus on other things in my life rather than playing LoL.

The old TT was amazing and i loved it sooo much!!! If your going to keep this one i say keep the old and new TT... It will make everyone happy.

ShenWinchester

10-26-2012

i like the new map. it could indeed use a little more work of course tho it is a beta. my biggest and worst issue of all on this new map is the fact that i cant even play it due to the huge amount of lag its stupid i hate it AND I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS MAP SO LONG AS THIS IS THE CASE in the old 3v3 map i didnt have an issue with lag but it this map i got from 18-21 fps WITH ALL SETTINGS ON VERY LOW to 5-6 fps when im in a fight or even jungle. plz fix this because at this point all i do is 5v5s now. i repeat NEVER WILL I PLAY THIS MAP SO LONG AS THIS LATENCY CONTINUES atleast on the old 3v3 map i could have my settings on med or low but now i cant even play it its impossible it pisses me off plz fix or i uninstall

ShenWinchester

10-26-2012

Quote:
BlazinBrownBear:
The old TT was amazing and i loved it sooo much!!! If your going to keep this one i say keep the old and new TT... It will make everyone happy.

i have to agree with this post dont force us to play the new map. keep the old TT on here kinda like you do with proving grounds give us the option to play either map. and set MM que so that you only join que with new or old TT players of course. and also i think you should make proving grounds a normal MM que not just custom games.

BlazinBrownBear

10-26-2012

Alright everyone probably wont read this because it will be long but... I miss the old TT. The new one had fixed old problems in the old TT but now there are so many new ones. Sure the new spider is pretty awesome but everyone who has grown attached to the old TT will be extremely sad to see it go as will i. My friend Mitkit and me would always have such a pro team for 3 v 3 and we shared the same interests with the old TT being our favorite map but now its gone... Please at least keep both New and Old TT instead of just getting rid of my favorite map... Thanks for hearing me out!
P.S. Every online game ive previously played has been ruined by new updates... please dont ruin this one too.

Azrael101

10-26-2012

Riot... U ****ed up
Why would u take wards away?
it was already bad enough with a small map that u dunno if ur getting ganked or not, but despite that
u put a ****en speed booster to help ganks...

Speaking of speed boosters. if i wanted to capture points and run around killing people with no strategy id play dominion.

U want my feed back?
BURN THE ALTERS AND THE SPEED RELIC AND BRING BACK WARDS.

Riot... u ****ed up. GO FIX IT

BossIady

Recruiter

10-26-2012

This new TT is god awful. I am not a fan of any of the maps anymore. TT was the best map in my opinion and is now by far the worst. I have no idea what you guys were going for and I hope that you guys actually read these horrid comments and act. I highly doubt you will read these and do anything about it. However, I think you just lost a portion of your community with this new map. I understand it's a beta and nothing is final.. Why wouldn't you wait until Season 2 is over to completely destroy your map. Now i can't even get my gold rank for TT because this map is so ridiculous. BRING BACK THE OLD TT!

Karasu sage

10-26-2012

Good job riot. You just ****ing ruined the one good game mode you had.
Used to be great fun, individual skill mattered more then team work. Even if your team sucked you could still carry hard. NOW. Its garbage. Just like 5's one bad person on your team and your finished.
SO congratulations on messing up your last good game type.

foxkami

10-26-2012

if you dont do it right YOU'RE GUNNA HAVE A BAD TIME "damnit i shudda pizza'd