The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BIGPANDA82

10-25-2012

played 2 games, this map sucks horribly. its went from being a normal game to being a king of the hill game. and no one ever need to go after the big spider person, so wtf?

also, you didnt redo the jungle, you guys completely mutilated it beyond repair. why do jungle creeps come and kill me when im trying to recall under my tower? and why are jungle creeps targeted by turrets

i also got a bug report, the laser thing by our spawn point doesnt always work. it glitched and a beefy enemy champ just sat in our spawn killing us over and over and over until we surrendered

VIperony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

still no Co-op vs. AI matchmaking... you say its in the notes yet where is it.. no where

imickey216

10-25-2012

im done... this new 3v3.... done....

GrogTheTrollGod

10-25-2012

Mmmm... Big ass-spider.

Morthid

10-25-2012

jax, udyr and jayce OP like a son of a bi.... on this map. seriously wow...just wow. and that torch with ammum....does that stack? does the new torch stack with the new sword?

Sakk Attack

10-25-2012

Lmao Phreak.... " More gold and Expirence plus you just killed a big ass spider" hahaha Phreak i love you man

CRAVEN M0REHEAD

10-25-2012

I have only made a few posts but I felt i had to chime in on the new map. Are you kidding me riot this map blows. I usually only play 3vs3 because of time constraints. Please bring back the old map. OP buffs, not enough cover map this map almost unplayable. I guess I am done with LOL unless the old map comes back. Its been a fun ride.....Thx riot

TheDreamLap

10-25-2012

Needs more minion buffs on the map!

Aesgeroth

10-25-2012

What happened to treeline...this new version resembles the old one in no way whatsoever. I don't really care what modifications you put on it, leave the old one as a different map. Ganks are instantaneous, half the items are replaced or new and where did these altars come from? This isn't dominion. I don't like the new map, but whatever you do, leave the old one alone. I want Twisted Treeline as a separate map from whatever this "thing" is you made.

zxro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerninker View Post
I dont think this map should replace the old twisted treeline. I think it should be just a new map itself. It's a completely different playstyle as the classic and I like really like the old map as a something different to enjoy, and the more options you have for your players the better. Since this new map is completely changing the game i really dont think it should replace the classic Twisted Treeline, that'd be like replacing summoner's rift with the crystal scar...I vote to bring back Ebonmaw!
This is a brilliant idea, just make it a new game mode for 3v3. You can chose between 5v5 or 3v3 Dominion (which is what the new map is) and 5v5 or 3v3 normals.

The new map is not a rendition or repair of the old TT at all. At its core it is a one trick pony map. Bruisers and strong lvl 1 fighters win this map. The altars are garbage.

I have spent way too much money on this game to see the near only map i played on get ruined. If the only reason i played and spent money on this game is gone, then i suppose i should go too. DoTA 2 anyone?