The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouHaveDied

10-25-2012

I prefer the old twisted treeline atm tbh, the matches are also too short is like dominion, if i want to play dominion ill play one.

Gethog14

10-25-2012

Why do you need 6 players to do a custom game now? Why cant we add more than 4 bots? i don't get what happened to that.

Onyxweapon

10-25-2012

epic job at preventing old exploits. no more ez/flash/jumping into a backdoor nexus kill,
I could be mistaken but i'm seeing no stacking on blackfire torch on rapid fire spellcast hits, only a reset on the dot's timer on each successive hit. once i staggered my spells to this i saw much better dmg results... but because of this the 50 ap seems a bit sub-par and i've since m,oved on to other ap items. a simple fix and this will become an AP staple.

With some champs naturally providing some vision, there is already a "staple" list of champs i'm seeing played. Teemo mao and other sight providers are just too good here now that vision is everything. If wards win games in 5v5, then it must be even moreso true when bringing teemo to the fight. on a map without wards at all.

no wards just feels wrong.

VrindAba

10-25-2012

its look great !!!!!!!!!

aephis

10-25-2012

its like dominion... i want the old tt

Xeus

10-25-2012

Really nice looking map, good job with the graphics but honestly the game play is kind of bad. It was supposedly an equalizers for adc's and such but blink champions and gap closers are only now more Op with now wards and a shorter map.

Angus Hammershok

10-25-2012

I really miss the old tt

Makoto Nanashi

10-25-2012

Seriously I'll admit i'm only a few games deep, but respawn time on vilemaw, WAY too long, also no other buffs, garbage, i understand that the alters are buffs, but these too are simply too time consuming and distract from regular gameplay and lead to too much of a snowball effect. simply put, STOP TRYING THAT DOMINION GARBAGE NO ONE LIKES IT AND IT"S BLOODY DUMB. Also it overcomplicates a simple and effective formula that has been a winner, why break what dont need fixin. Seriously. At least get rid of those foolish alters.

Dark Sneaky

10-25-2012

Since wards are banned you should ban teemo because his shrooms are just like wards.

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-25-2012

the point capturing and defending seem fun