The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razinger

10-25-2012

Many people get laggy in team fights due to the high quaility of the map even with low settings.

TSM oddmidone

Recruiter

10-25-2012

I believe the new texture of he map is a great upgrade but the whole "capture the spots" is a little out there when it comes to the whole 3v3 aspect i love the old 3v3 but i like the new textures and changes with the new map (other then the cap points) im ready to slay a "big ass spider" !

MLGXrenektonX

10-25-2012

well i think there should be 2 jungles becuase it could be way too easy to pick off the jungler if he or she is new to jungling and someone doesnt call mia. say bottum lane is pushed and who ever is top walks back and top lane doesnt say anything becuase they think there going back or etc and they go into jungle bot goes in and it could be gg right there and i can see this happening in like 1/3 games so i thought id put this in here. so my personal opinion is to have 2 jungles like before so they cant switch between them so its less likely to be ganked and so they dont have to just get like one ward and there fine becuase its completely inexpensive and would make it hard for a jungler to be undetected before a gank.also it could gg one team if one person on each team wanted jungle and the other team won a team fight and the other got fed and it would put the other team at a possible severe dissadvantage, but over all im extremely impressed over all with the new "face lift" done to twisted tree line. although my blitz crank pull(at shop turrent) probably wont work anymore. my tactical way to make a 1/8 come back and turn it into 13/8. i know its kinda cheep but, as i was once told by one of my teachers, work smart not hard use your resources, take advantage of them while you have them.

Chihuts

10-25-2012

This map is beautiful and all the new changes are all great. One downside, and I may only be one a few, I can barely run it on my lowest setting on my laptop. Might draw some people away from 3's because of this reason.

All in all good job. Size of map might be 10 - 15% too small atm.

Keep other map open as an option, it will add another gaming option vs havign only 2 maps yet again.

Later and gj

Mydus

10-25-2012

Probably a dumb question, but I can't find the beta server or signups anywhere. Where do I go to try this out? I love 3v3 and I really want to try this made-over TT.

AfroShikamaru

10-25-2012

I love that... If you're unprepared for the fight you are going to have a bad time!

PerfectH

10-25-2012

"If you're unprepared for the fight, you're gonna have a bad tiiiime!"
-League of Legends Ski Instructor

Hehe sorry, couldn't resist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zypvv8ig_7s

Hadez411

10-25-2012

omg, how many people need to tell that 1 person that it was Karma in the video?

Zezima IRL

10-25-2012

horrible map, its just dumb to me.

Overlord Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

wow after the patch my frames are so low... i lag all the time and i have unexplained ping, normally 32 its at 50 and gets even higher sometimes