The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rareconker

10-25-2012

the new twisted is just 3 vs 3? why? I love play 1 vs 1 in there and now you don't let me what a shame I want my 1 vs 1 back.

Yarrowboy

10-25-2012

luv it ty riot

Zealm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Tanky dps still as op as ever gj not balancing it

Heinrich

10-25-2012

This new map is fun, but I don't like the pace of it. It's fast, and it's almost impossible to lane. So many ganks and clusters everywhere. Granted I know this was the point, and in that aspect you guys did a great job. But maybe bring the old 3's map back? If not for ranked just for normal play. No reason to replace it, this is almost a different game type altogether, staged in TT. Not saying this new map isn't awesome, it is VERY well done. But I'm not a fan. And I'm kind of bummed I'm stuck with this map and not the old one. I only play 3's. At least for this beta, you guys should've kept the old 3's up in case people didn't like it off the bat. Just a suggestion.

13unnyEater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

WTB classic back. Why remove a map thats not broken! or why not have both? not that its bad its just it doesn't feel like the same map at all

JusticeJack

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
I believe that was Karma on account of the floating fans above her yellow dress and such.

Solus Vulpus

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
thts karma with a skin

ă÷ckie

10-25-2012

Hello Riot Games i liked the new map but i liked the old one more why don't you guys keep both of the maps............ PLEASE BRING THE OLD TWISTED TREELINE BACK

Razinger

10-25-2012

Blackfire torch stacks too much damage with Singed.

Trioslayer

10-25-2012

Bring back old 3v3 for another game mode please