Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulfy

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Unbelievably amazing. Best map for fast fun games.

Wolfskullrider

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Fizz or I Feed:
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?

Thats just a Karma skin. Lol.

Wolfskullrider

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Hotonis:
Ok so, the map is fun, but it still took 35 minutes to really sucure a game, the vilespawn buff imo is a little to short to actually do mch of anything, cause by the time you b shop, and push a lane to turret, its almost run out. Increase vilespawn buff duration by 30 seconds plz.

Agreed completely. Please fix this riot Otherwise beast map.

Kuntstable

10-25-2012

ah dude thats karma an old champ she just has her sakura skin on lol

Quote:
Fizz or I Feed:
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?

zacisgreat9

10-25-2012

Although i love the new map alot of people are complaining abount wanting the old one as well sense there were some very durastic changes. i kinda agree with this, but keep the new one as well.

DrStein17

10-25-2012

Can't start custom to test with friends...=/

Rinku Locke

Recruiter

10-25-2012

How do I do co-op TT? I don;t see it on live server like it was on the pbe

GrimDeath92

10-25-2012

love the looks of the update, always felt the twisted treeline was awkward but from the looks it now should be great. also loved the line from the vid "If you arent prepared for Kalmaw then your gonna have a bad time" cause it hasnt been long since i watched the episode of south park where the ski instructor keeps saying blah blah blah then your gonna have a bad time.

Yinten

10-25-2012

Teemo so broken in it.

Meteaqui

10-25-2012

I think like some others, that this map should be an option to play. It's a different type of play. It's not that I didn't like it, I just liked the old one better.