The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxdeadreckoning

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?

Dude that's Karma lol

Tortferngatr

10-25-2012

Quote:
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
Nope, that's Sakura Karma.

Djacoballa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Giratina. we meet again.

PracticeFirst

10-25-2012

riot...please bring back the old game. this is great and all but the map is TOO small. why is there a speed buff when it only takes a 2 seconds to get from one nexus to the other?? totally pointless. I liked the old 3v3. please dont throw it out.

Freeed0m

10-25-2012

Could you at least PLEASE keep available the old Twisted Treeline? So we could make a choice of which map we prefer to play.. And it's not like if you had 100 maps available to play anyway...

Also, I am lagging too much in this map so I can't play... It's okay if you want to improve the game, but you should not remove the old map since it is not appreciate by everybody, including me. I spent money on that game and now I can't play anymore because of that lag. And I'm not going to buy a new computer just for that game.

Boise King

10-25-2012

Wewt!

Aronstonned

10-25-2012

It is awesome!!!

greenjaw

10-25-2012

I hate domination, dislike 5v5 and loved TT till today, this has in my opinion completely ruined everything I loved about it. I like the fact that if you did not get in early as a team and push then the other team over time could defend, beef up and win or vise versa. That is completely gone, why not keep the old one. It seems really unfair that it simply be taken away..

PillNooby

10-25-2012

Worst update ever. It lags me like hell, and i played TT just for the low system requirements. Now, it lags me more dominion, and thats saying something. The altars totaly change the map, and making laning too unimportant and dominion-like. Great job Riot on totally killing a great map. Dont think I'll ever play 3v3 again. Next time, just make a new map, OK?

Aedan Graef

10-25-2012

Quote:
that's a karma skin lol