The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aserty

10-25-2012

i keep asking my self ... why can't we just have two 3v3 map ? has one would be called twisted treeline and the other shadow isle or something ! why would people be angry about diversity ?

like aren't we asking for an other 5v5 map toooo >_<

Nyareon

10-25-2012

i dont know if i even wanna try this map, it looks more like a 3 v 3 dominion map idea, im not a fan of dominion, i like the teamwork aspect and simplicity, fighting for altar buffs isnt what appeals to me

the map looks a bit too small now, no room to roam, i liked that if in 3v3 i was underfed i could nip into top jungle and farm a bit, now thats gone and the focus will be on mid so its easier to lose instead of farm to stand a bit of a chance

Hiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

yay for "big ass spider"

Harvestmen

10-25-2012

Is this going to stay or will it be removed soon?

Very Epic Guy

10-25-2012

"You have killed a big-ass spider" XD

Very Epic Guy

10-25-2012

srry 4 double posting, but im rly hoping i dont lag as much on this map! all the wierd trees doing random **** made me lag XD

GameOwnerPro

10-25-2012

riot doing always great gob, i like this game as much as i like riot they are great!!

Nefardim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

it look amazing..my adhd kicked in and i noticed its in the shape of a peanut lol.

Equinox MKD

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
bhahahaha thats karma with sun goddes skin XD, thats the result of her usage some ppl dont know she even exists XD

Drunut

10-25-2012

Where exactly do we go to report bugs with the new TT.

Gp/5 items don't give gold until Minions spawn, even though the tooltip still counts 'Gold Received'