The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JuxJux

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
That is Karma.

Blacknight2345

10-25-2012

i have been having issues loading the game sence the patch it says all servers are undefined anyone haveing the same probelm

Sir Freeze

10-25-2012

How many stupid people are still going to answer to that sarcasm comment about Karma?
Its so sad to see the silly people answering one by one... to the endless...

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Riot, I really like the new map but I do have a question. Will the classic twisted treeline be available for custom games?

Luxieto

10-25-2012

I think they should keep both TT and the Shadow Isles map. They're both completely different, and it while I do enjoy the Shadow Isles, I think TT was also beloved by a lot of people, and they would be sad to see it go.

Luxieto

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Freeze View Post
How many stupid people are still going to answer to that sarcasm comment about Karma?
Its so sad to see the silly people answering one by one... to the endless...
technically, you just answered

EuroShino

10-25-2012

Can you update Baron and Dragon on 5v5 so they look just as badass as Vilemaw?

AureliaLights

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacknight2345 View Post
i have been having issues loading the game sence the patch it says all servers are undefined anyone haveing the same probelm
I'm having the same issue. Shame because I'm really excited to try out this patch. Anyone know what's happening and when it will be fixed?

TrueDemonXXXXXXX

10-25-2012

YES! good job! we asked for new maps and you listened. Thank you! HoN is getting shutdown for good!

RaptorJebus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
No one got the it. He's fully aware that it's Karma dudez... she's just really underplayed and rarely seen.. that's the joke.