Doesn't look like a World Semi Final

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Punk ROC

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdr4kex View Post
Ult use and walling was still below par in my opinion. But then again I use Anivia for pretty much every ranked game and played over 350 games with her in normal. Even top tier players need time to grasp her I guess.
Did you watch their game vs. China Hero? Some of the best walls I have ever seen. And his ults were great. Jiji and Chauster dominated.

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

Lol why did they even enter singapore and china into this........

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk ROC View Post
Did you watch their game vs. China Hero? Some of the best walls I have ever seen. And his ults were great. Jiji and Chauster dominated.
Didn't get to see that, I'll find a stream of it later on, but from what I could see of SEA game it was just ugh.

Larias

Adjudicator

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankets View Post
jiji's egg + shen ult bait was uber.
One of the best plays I've seen in a very long time. Mad respect.

Gestahl

10-01-2010

some 1200 elo scrub with 20 games as anivia talking trash about bigfatjiji wich plays prob the best anivia out there ?

if you're not a troll then wow , you're stupid and another one of those kids who sits at home "lolo i could totally hit that stun/wall"

anyway could point out that at this level people don't just sit there waiting for you to stun them (even the weaker team) , you are indeed a big ****** .

Zeroo

10-01-2010

These games were quite underwhelming, I ended up just playing my own games while watching CLG roll face.

Blankets

10-01-2010

it all comes down to NA vs EU anyway tomorrow those games will be epic!

Sindae

10-01-2010

His Anivia play vs Chinahero was amazing. The second game he was Anivia wasn't as good (though still good), but I doubt they were really even trying SEA is so bad.

GG DraKe

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gestahl View Post
some 1200 elo scrub with 20 games as anivia talking trash about bigfatjiji wich plays prob the best anivia out there ?

if you're not a troll then wow , you're stupid and another one of those kids who sits at home "lolo i could totally hit that stun/wall"

anyway could point out that at this level people don't just sit there waiting for you to stun them (even the scrub team) , you are indeed a big ****** .
Lol best Anivia in the world? I'm saying he is bad because of how he played in that game. It's blatant that his stuns and ult weren't up to par. If you even bothered to read thread I have over 300 games as Anivia so I know what I'm talking about.

I don't pretend that I play in high elo but heck, SEA has been playing for only months, I've been playing for a year and a half.
You can't say that jiji earned that score in the game, apart from maybe the egg bait.

GG DraKe

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindae View Post
His Anivia play vs Chinahero was amazing. The second game he was Anivia wasn't as good, but I doubt they were really even trying SEA is so bad.
Guess I'd have to check the first game out, I've always wanted to see top level Anivias play, but second game just disappointed me