Lord Van Damm's Pillager

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tekel

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle of Aleve View Post
"Because Darius and Riven are clearly both severely underpowered and need new items to help them shine," said no one ever.
riven actually is outshined in a lot of cases nowadays when u compare her to jayce, yorick, rengar, ect. most of which is getting nerfed so she might make some play again, but she isn't op by any means =\

Zaphas

10-24-2012

So... what's going on with you guys either nerfing items or making items whose build paths make absolutely zero sense, like the new DFG combine making you *lose* CDR from the base items, or LVD's now making you lose the ArPen off the Brutalizer. This isn't intuitive whatsoever.

Quit it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

so this is real? why is it so expensive

xLindrea

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukiner View Post
[LIST]

1) is this item will be available on SR?
that's all i want to know, this item is amazing for renekton, i would probably play him again with this item

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

>spell vamp doesnt have a basic item attached to it

it does - hextech revolver. before that pillager every spellvamp item was built with the revolver

DONGLORD420

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire EzreaI View Post
Yay, I got downvoted by the GD because they assumed something that was proven false.
phrank said you're wrong, so you are

hue hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
>spell vamp doesnt have a basic item attached to it

it does - hextech revolver. before that pillager every spellvamp item was built with the revolver
technically, revolver is an advanced item

Nyxneko

10-24-2012

so wait wait wait, this may just be my noob showing, but skills like talon's w use spell vamp and not lifesteal? I always figured ad went with lifesteal and ap went with spellvamp...

DONGLORD420

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxneko View Post
so wait wait wait, this may just be my noob showing, but skills like talon's w use spell vamp and not lifesteal? I always figured ad went with lifesteal and ap went with spellvamp...
any damage dealing ability that doesnt apply on hit effects uses spell vamp and not lifesteal

so talon W and ult would use spell vamp but his Q uses lifesteal

fiddlesticksssss

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
LVD's pillager is not an AD caster item. This isn't good for Pantheon or Talon. Pantheon and Talon want more damage and more armor penetration.

HP/CDR/SV are bruiser stats. It's good for Darius and Riven.
i'm confused why keeping brutalizer as a part of it. Make avarice blade part of it if anything. It just makes the item more expensive than it should be.

Zidanic

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
LVD's pillager is not an AD caster item. This isn't good for Pantheon or Talon. Pantheon and Talon want more damage and more armor penetration.

HP/CDR/SV are bruiser stats. It's good for Darius and Riven.
Please don't put Riven in the same category as Darius.
The Item seems like it will help Riven and Reneketon more then Darius because of all the stats on it.

1234567 ... 13