Lord Van Damm's Pillager

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

10-25-2012

I've lost it, when Phreak said, Pantheon has burst. Can he even take 20% of someones HP with 1 round of his spells? In late game?
If you call Pantheon burst caster, you might as well call Olaf, Riven, Karthus and 90% heroes in game burst casters. Cause their initial burst is the same as Pantheon's.

Unless Phreak is assuming, that you always land perfect 1000dmg ultimate on your targets.

Cereal

Adjudicator

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
What I can say, though, is that Season 3 has a lot of changes in store for assassins. Armor penetration is going to play nice with itself: % pen is going back before flat pen, meaning Brutalizer + Last Whisper just got a lot sexier
I understand what Phreak is talking about her with %pen and flat pen currently not working in an optimal order and that order being changed for S3. What I don't remember is where in calculations armor REDUCTION occurs (thinking corki gatling gun and others.) Someone please remind/relate how that plays in to this.

Thundercleese

10-25-2012

Flat armor reduction
Percentage armor reduction
Flat armor penetration
Percentage armor penetration

I'm guessing the Flat and the Percentage will switch... reductions might switch as well? I think the Monkey King would like that very much...

DaMiTzNhan

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
1. No
Might as well put it on a map nobody plays .

mr underhilI

10-25-2012

this item is made for volibear/renekton

TheThaumaturge

10-25-2012

I am just so sad right now.... My purple minion got debuffed when he is already had to play....

Mjaxon

10-26-2012

Phreak needs to realize that Pantheon sucks, and has **** for burst. He's not "Renekton-esque", he's trash tier garbage that needs to have his ratios, scaling, and terrible base stats completely reworked. Having lots of AD is totally going to work when half his kit is ap ratio and magic damage. -_-