I'm getting tired of this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilPatrickTaric View Post
aren't you kinda adding to the overpopulation of threads out there about the same issues? (upvoted)
I would say we ought to be posting the same threads and issues again and again until we have good answers. The more people who give the opinions on these things the better chance we have of getting a game that more people enjoy.

Venova

10-26-2012

About TT2 wards, I think it should work like Dota 2, have the shop run out of stock after you buy 2 wards total on the team, and it restocks 6 minutes later, you'll only have 2 wards to put up, and they will expire like normal, so you really only get 1 at a time if you want to keep some vision. Hextech sweeper could be a problem here though, maybe a more expensive ward would be immune? dunno

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
I agree with most of what you said, just wanted to comment on this. Wouldn't it make sense that this is the exact reason they removed the wards?
Problem now is now with no wards there's zero way to safely check the map or know what's going on which is what inspires passively play and people like Teemo or cait (but mostly teemo) have a huge advantage over a team lacking those people.

having to constantly sink money into oracles while the other team doesn't is not fair. It messes with the team composition since you're forcing someone into that role.

They gave us oracles elixirs, so why not give wards to everybody and now both teams need to get oracles.

Sinisterio

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallicies View Post
Edit:5)Map Size/Structure- This map is way too small. As i saw someone point out earlier, if everyone *could* buy one ward there would be 0 fog of war. Even if the map was so small, with no walls, or twists, this becomes more of an issue.
Not true. There's enough brush in there that unless you drop that ward in the brush you still have fog. I think there needs to be more brush though.