I'm getting tired of this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

So far on almost every single post, someone has mentioned at one point or another that TT favors bruiser. To people who say this, while i slightly agree with you, you're saying it like those are the only champions that are played. I for one can play almost any AP carry on TT (Karma and Sona are the exceptions) and still do amazing(Fizz is my best). You can do pretty much any champion as long as you have a good team comp to back you up.

Another thing i might mention, a lot of other people are saying buffs are only taken by the bruisers. Yet again, even as an AP, i can take on the buffs. not early game, but mid-game and late game i can take them no problem. I don't see why this is an issue, yes you take them more easily or quicker with a wriggles, that doesn't mean they're the only ones that get buffs.

Now to balancing, Twisted treeline favors very strong emphasis on strategy, team comp, and skill not just on the bruisers. I'll give an example, If you have a Lee Sin and they have an Olaf (both bruisers) It relies on how good the player is, not just that they're a bruiser. If they suck, guess what they lose most of the time unless their team has better strategy/team fights or team comp. SR also had bruisers, they're called top lanes and junglers; champions who can get around quick, have cc and do decent damage. Most of the time, the good ones get banned in SR. In TT we don't have that option without ranked. To sum it up bruiser != victory because they can haz bruiser too.

Just how there are metas in SR there are metas in TT. Learn them and counter them, stop blaming the map for the meta. Riot designs champions around SR not TT. of course there are going to be balancing issues. the items are a good attempt to change that. I like the items to a degree, not what I'm used to, but its not that bad.

All that out of the way, think before you post something so it comes out semi-intelligently instead of just complaining about how things are. think about why they're like that then offer some constructive criticism so that we can either get this map changed back or modified to be more like TT. Maybe on a happier note get it as a new map and have old TT

Edit: Something else to ponder for a moment, stop spamming the TT forums and creating a new thread for keeping both old TT and new TT. If i was a part of riot, it would be more impressive to see 1 post with 2000+ comments supporting it, than 200 with 10 each. Just back one and stop creating a new thread to get your 2 cents in when/if someone has already stated what you have in about 20 different ways. Up theirs and comment on their post and keep it alive instead of creating a post that almost no one will read because they've read in so many times already.

Some constructive criticism on my part in order of how much the detract from game play:
1)Altars-Modify or remove all together. right now the pseudo baron buff combined with a doubled TF passive snowballs way to quickly. If one team has that and kills 100 minions with that, that's 400 more gold they get, and with TF becomes 600. 400-600 more gold while the other team doesn't get that. It rewards players for having more map control and winning and having more map control and winning more. little chance of come back.

2)Speed Buff-Wasn't a dominion player, never really like the speed buffs. Yes it makes things "quicker" but to what end? You remove any incentive to have a champion that can hop or flash over walls. You make engagements and junglers way too effective with little chance of escape. As much as i don't like saying it, makes "bruisers" more effective.

3)Bushes-Not that many people i have seen have commented on this, but to me the bushes either have weird or just bad placement and some aren't big enough. For example, the one right next to the tower on bottom lane. Way to close to the tower and it prevents any player from playing safely if they are getting overwhelmed by going out farther. Since you can't ward it, its even more of a problem.

4)Everything else that's kind of all related-The towers are too far away to make any significant push attempt. If you have a fight on your side of the map and ace them, by the time you push minions and get to their tower, the other team are already back by the time you start attacking it. With little to no walls, Extending to push becomes less feasible which pushes your team to try to ace.

If i think of anything else, I'll add it
Edit:5)Map Size/Structure- This map is way too small. As i saw someone point out earlier, if everyone *could* buy one ward there would be 0 fog of war. Even if the map was so small, with no walls, or twists, this becomes more of an issue.

Meshly

10-24-2012

The wise words that Riot will never listen too.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshly View Post
The wise words that Riot will never listen too.
While they may never listen, they might read it xD and might, i emphasize might,
talk about it.

summoner somenot

10-25-2012

Teemo with lich bane and ap = majority of games won.

its totally not like i can hit 'W' while on there turret and hit for 400+, then throw a shroom down and hit again for 400+ then 'Q' a minion and hit for another 400+ then another shroom, then 'W' again.

im pretty sure its more like 600 on full build, but i rarely get to a full build. he can basically 3 shot champs.

i know im rambling on about teemo..but come on, he's teemo...and he's frickin amazing...

have i mentioned teemo?

OnlyBotLane

10-25-2012

How is that better than a Jax with the same build at killing towers? Just saying.

Phallicies

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
Teemo with lich bane and ap = majority of games won.

its totally not like i can hit 'W' while on there turret and hit for 400+, then throw a shroom down and hit again for 400+ then 'Q' a minion and hit for another 400+ then another shroom, then 'W' again.

im pretty sure its more like 600 on full build, but i rarely get to a full build. he can basically 3 shot champs.

i know im rambling on about teemo..but come on, he's teemo...and he's frickin amazing...

have i mentioned teemo?

I don't know about you, but i use something called magic resist... and full ap teemo is so squishy, that with any MR, and most champs that can suvive his initial burst can kill him. Just curious, what does this have to do with what i was talking about? Why post on my/this thread when you aren't even talking about the same thing as me?

and to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
How is that better than a Jax with the same build at killing towers? Just saying.
full AP Jax isn't viable. He has no sustain so even if he gets into a fight, he can't come out of it with the same amount of health and will probably die in the fight. PS, Jax would demolish Teemo. and any AP champ with lich bane tears through towers

NeilPatrickTaric

10-25-2012

aren't you kinda adding to the overpopulation of threads out there about the same issues? (upvoted)

Lorthix

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallicies View Post
Edit:5)Map Size/Structure- This map is way too small. As i saw someone point out earlier, if everyone *could* buy one ward there would be 0 fog of war. Even if the map was so small, with no walls, or twists, this becomes more of an issue.
I agree with most of what you said, just wanted to comment on this. Wouldn't it make sense that this is the exact reason they removed the wards?

Duarack5

10-25-2012

I find Warwick to be a good combination of bruiser and ganker on TT. His ult is like an uber-flash that pts you right up in the enemy's face!

Phallicies

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilPatrickTaric View Post
aren't you kinda adding to the overpopulation of threads out there about the same issues? (upvoted)
there's a difference. Most threads QQ saying you guys suck what have you done to my game make it back to how it was and add a new one. this kind of thread, is telling people to stop just whining come up with some "useful" and while there are a couple of these threads, what i was directing it at was the new map old map separate game mode threads that people keep spamming.