Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Playing more Syndra, standing right next to balls and mashing my W key (not on the ball, just at nothing in order to grab nearest ball) and it's not grabbing them until after ~2-3seconds :|

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

New bug? New bug. You bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukRIHJSxgGc

Where did my orb go? Why didn't TF get stunned? Random stuff like this happens all the time.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMPw...tailpage#t=42s

This is pretty funny too

Dryad Soraka

11-10-2012

spellshield should block her entire ult, after all it is SPELLshield. and her R is ONE spell.

Crevox

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
spellshield should block her entire ult, after all it is SPELLshield. and her R is ONE spell.
One spell that hits multiple times.

Crevox

11-11-2012

bump for the new bugs

Jimmerrrr

11-11-2012

Syndra will be a clunky, sub-par (yet still fun imo) champ unless they do a complete rework in my opinion. These changes are quality of life improvements for sure, but the abilities will still be the same and feel relatively clunky.

Crevox

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoss View Post
Syndra will be a clunky, sub-par (yet still fun imo) champ unless they do a complete rework in my opinion. These changes are quality of life improvements for sure, but the abilities will still be the same and feel relatively clunky.
The bugs don't help. :|

AGCrew Bloodwolf

11-13-2012

As long it works smoothly

Crevox

11-13-2012

bump for W bugs / new bug posted above

Crevox

11-13-2012

new bug bump