Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
Maybe fixes sometimes take more than a few hours?

Maybe we will even be surprised with a new passive?
I posted this issue over a month ago and it was acknowledged week(s) before the patch.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

bump

Crevox

10-28-2012

bump

Crevox

10-28-2012

bump

Crevox

10-29-2012

bump

Crevox

10-29-2012

bump

Crevox

10-30-2012

bump

neverlucky

10-30-2012

Syndra's Force of Will is still really glitchy. Sometimes it doesn't move when I send it somewhere, especially if there is an obstacle in its path.

One time, I used it to hit an enemy champion. Nothing happened for several seconds, at least 6, and then it exploded in the area I threw it, without the movement animation.

And then sometimes it will travel extremely fast to a destination, and sometimes it will take its dearsweet time to get there. Idunno if this is intended, but if it is, I haven't noticed any pattern in what travels fast/slow.

Crevox

10-30-2012

bump

Crevox

10-30-2012

bump