Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

bump

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

bump

Crevox

10-27-2012

bump

Crevox

10-27-2012

bump

Crevox

10-28-2012

bump

Crevox

10-28-2012

bump

Crevox

10-28-2012

bump

Crevox

10-28-2012

I'm beginning to lose faith in Riot. I've reported this issue so long ago, it got designer attention, and now that it didn't get fixed it's being ignored?

Even Elise, the new champion, is bugged too. Her W spiders randomly don't show their visual of walking to where they are aimed (and instead just sit there) but still blow up on the target/location (teleporting spiders woo). Her attack speed W also seems like it has delayed reaction and doesn't trigger increased attack speed until one attack after use. I've also flashed and used my (human)E and had it appear from where I was standing before I flashed instead of where I was after I flashed.

Is this going to happen to Elise too? Why isn't Riot paying attention to these issues and trying to fix them? What's the point of the bug report forums if an 8 page topic goes ignored and unfixed? Why are such critical champion issues simply ignored? What am I supposed to do to get Riot's attention to fix it?

Crevox

10-28-2012

bump

GurkenMAN

10-28-2012

Maybe fixes sometimes take more than a few hours?

Maybe we will even be surprised with a new passive?

12345678 ... 10