Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Okay, so the other issue was fixed. Now there's a new one.

What happened to Syndra this patch? Her W's missle speed is extremely wonky. Sometimes it goes way too fast, and sometimes it's normal; it also feels like sometimes it just misses its target. You'd think fast would be good, but when you're aiming ahead of someone, it just flat out misses.

Why does something have to change with Syndra every single patch?

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

bump

IamChow

12-15-2012

ive also noticed the w speed its different everytime

Crevox

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChow View Post
ive also noticed the w speed its different everytime
It's always been like that, but this patch really seems to have screwed it up. I just did a Syndra vs Syndra mid and both of us were throwing ridiculously fast W's and really slow ones. One of mine literally teleported and hit her instantly.

Crevox

12-15-2012

I'm not crazy, Riot. I have replays. I can check them. I make tons of bug videos, time to make another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75mGTCLZyc

Seriously, that is not right. Both of us were doing this to each other at complete random.