Items refund

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I find myself sometimes double buying potions/boots/etc and I quickly refund (less than 2 seconds) but I unfortunately don't get full gold back. Not sure if this is where I put this thread but is it possible to suggest to Riot to add a feature where you can refund an item for full gold within 5 seconds or something?

Br4ndon

10-25-2012

maybe just until minion initially spawn. then it very likely wont have any abusive effects

ClawsofVengeance

10-25-2012

I Think that 100% Item Refund should be Implemented the whole game. As long as you stay at the store during those purchases you can refund for full price then once you leave its back to regular refund. I see No Harm in that.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaernog View Post
I Think that 100% Item Refund should be Implemented the whole game. As long as you stay at the store during those purchases you can refund for full price then once you leave its back to regular refund. I see No Harm in that.
Yup. 100% agree with this post. I guess there aren't global use items. The concern then is items that have stack over time, for example heart of gold, kage lock pick, that purple item that adds health/ap per min (forgot the name). I think maybe a 10 second timer without leaving shop should be the case since that's the timer on each tick from g/5 items.

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

Good idea.

abzilla

10-25-2012

Anyone know where I could take this idea? Or is this forum okay?

tralfalmadorian

11-11-2012

yay no more raging when i accidenly dbl buy boots