Please dealy new TT map.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
i am surprised riot asked for feedback and really did nothing with it.
Plat feedback OP.

Iittala

10-25-2012

you forgot no way to come back at all. The enemy team did a few ganks and my team fell behind next thing i knew both out turrets were down and we can`t leave base. No way for us to get gold to even come back because the jungle has soo much gold in it you farming minnions doesn`t let you catch up, it pushes you further back. The team that gets ahead snowballs crazy fast and there is no stopping it. when you get stuck in base you can`t get to the altar the snowballing just continues faster and faster until your all dead and shoved into the ground and then the enemy team can drag it out all day because the longer they wait to win the more they crush. There is quite a few things that should be fixed. I don`t like being forced to lose a game for 20 minutes.

PrinceVert

10-25-2012

One of the things I noticed is that they wanted more quick matches but guess what: 20 mins can pass and not a single turret will be destroyed because 90% of the people attentions are altars

Priorities on new TT

90% Altars
5% Lanning
5% Turrets

an N M E

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post

1. Give it some time and wait for some experimentation. I've heard wildly varying reports about champion viability, but my own experience through testing has been that you can use a much larger variety of champions now. Try Caitlyn, AP Janna, or Xerath, for example. All three would have performed poorly in the old TT, but due to various changes, are now quite viable.

-snip-
Caitlyn was 100% viable on the old TT. I don't know why you think she wasn't.

AfterKiLLiChiLL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I played it a few times now, my problem is the jungle. Well, the whole design. The map looks really really nice of course, but this isnt a 3v3 anymore. Its more like dominion and I reallyreally miss my old twisted treeline. I wish I'd have a choice which one I want to play. For myself I just have to say about 800 of my 900 wins, made on twisted treeline. If the new treeline will last as the only TT, I will just play 5v5 anymore. The gameplay on the new map is terrible for a 3v3.

Sylver

10-25-2012

dealy

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by an N M E View Post
Caitlyn was 100% viable on the old TT. I don't know why you think she wasn't.
Nah. Great range to poke towers/champs from safety, a short blink that slows the enemy and an ulti that is great with proper ward coverage? No way was she better suited for old TT -_-

infinite azure

10-25-2012

Quote:
1. Give it some time and wait for some experimentation. I've heard wildly varying reports about champion viability, but my own experience through testing has been that you can use a much larger variety of champions now. Try Caitlyn, AP Janna, or Xerath, for example. All three would have performed poorly in the old TT, but due to various changes, are now quite viable.

What the huh? Caitlyn was friggin amazing on old TT already, the traps in the small corridors were difficult to avoid and easier to land, as did the peacemaker AoE overlap with the small dragon passages. There were bushes near jungle camps *that mattered* making her doublejungle potential very real, as well as the plethora of walls benefit her to fire over safely with good warding and postitioning.

Xerath with good positioning could be artillery from complete safety and a relatively unknown position using bushes and walls. Combine that with his amazing AoE ult which syngergized great with the small corridors (oh hey you know, those things that made the map what it was?!) and his trolololol AP -> AR passive to counter the many tankydps that roamed the map, and you have a good mage *in the right hands*

AP Janna is still better in the old TT, you can completely disrupt a teamfight by scattering people with your ult over walls and isolate an opponent, and her knockup synergized with the small corridors, and her shield with almost every teammate she'd have.

I don't think the old TT had as many problems as you seem to believe it did. The walls that helped blinks escape scott free are the same thing that kept MANY MANY tactics viable.

There are still plenty of walls on SR that blinks and dashes can get over, does everyone flip a **** on that map about even one wall being blinked?! NO. Why does it matter here? You took it too far. The nexus wall, the vilemaw wall good walls to be unblinkable. ALMOST EVERY SINGLE WALL!? What are you doing?!

You've also made tankydps irredeemably strong due to poor brush placement. There is literally no way to be safe in lane cause someone can come out of jungle from right in front of your tower. This makes tons of champions such as Anivia (who I mained in old TT) completely weak due to the total lack of laning in addition to the new open map screwing over her ability to AoE the enemy team.

FOODFOOD

10-25-2012

Quote:
As far as I know, there won't be any changes to how it's currently functioning.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa...

So something that had to have a BETA gets ranked immediately, yet Dominion has been waiting for a year and still doesn't have it.

Don't like that logic, Nome.

Para

10-25-2012

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. A full time jungler is immensely useful for the new TT.

Read this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2697750