Let's play the last game of TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panoodle

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhoSTmaNFu View Post
I can't believe you would actually tell me to *** myself over a game. Good day sir.
Have you ever played a game of League of Legends? You must not have, or you would have heard much worse things.

Meshly

10-24-2012

One Final Effort!

Arby099

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demthos View Post
No one would see a remake of the Titanic, if every character was a spider, and they had no eyes.
you're crazy, that movie sounds awesome! A romance tale between two Giant Blind North Atlantic Ocean Spiders as they slaughter the small mammals who have disturbed their iceberg colony, and the weak human ship begins to sink...

Best picture winner for sure.

Meshly

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby099 View Post
you're crazy, that movie sounds awesome! A romance tale between two Giant Blind North Atlantic Ocean Spiders as they slaughter the small mammals who have disturbed their iceberg colony, and the weak human ship begins to sink...

Well I do agree with you that would be awesome it is pretty much selling out to a younger audience who wants Eyeless Spiders. (Which last I check only me of my age would want)

Henry Plainview

10-25-2012

I stayed up all night playing TT even though I have work in the morning because it is The End. I didn't even have good games.

Panoodle

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby099 View Post

Actually made me fall out of my seat laughing, trying to come up with a name for that movie.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

The last game was fun, did some carry-age action as Galio.
It was (Galio, Shaco & Lee vs Teemo, Rammus and Ziggs).