Let's play the last game of TT

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrinceVert

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Let's rock in the good old 3's

Let's fight that stupids lvl 1 fights for the last time

Kill ebonmaw for the last time

Turtle for the last time

Ahhh I'm on the verge of tears...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

10-24-2012

What about jungling? ooops


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demthos

Member

10-24-2012

RIP Ebonmaw
You were the inspiration for many a good team fight,
and the source of much rage. Will miss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhoSTmaNFu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Stop making these threads troll...Seriously it is just a game. Riot has to spend money to keep evolving the game. Not have the same boring bugged 3v3 TT. Even if they fixed the bugs with the old TT only the same people would play. Sure it would attract some others for a few games but thats about it. They're actually trying to attract a larger player base and create a more intense game than what Dota has. You know...that is why this game is special compared to the others. They try to actually enhance the player's experience...

Basic principle...keep the customer entertained like with new movies coming out every year.

Wow...

ellipse city folks

GO AMERICA


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrinceVert

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhoSTmaNFu View Post
Stop making these threads troll...Seriously it is just a game. Riot has to spend money to keep evolving the game. Not have the same boring bugged 3v3 TT. Even if they fixed the bugs with the old TT only the same people would play. Sure it would attract some others for a few games but thats about it. They're actually trying to attract a larger player base and create a more intense game than what Dota has. You know...that is why this game is special compared to the others. They try to actually enhance the player's experience...

Basic principle...keep the customer entertained like with new movies coming out every year.

Wow...

ellipse city folks

GO AMERICA
Troll thread?

Expressing I'm sad because my favorite game mode is being deleted?

Imagine if Summoners Rift is replaced by Dominion permanently and when you are expressing your sorrow someone calls you a troll

Please good sir go and **** YOURSELF


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demthos

Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhoSTmaNFu View Post
Stop making these threads troll...Seriously it is just a game. Riot has to spend money to keep evolving the game. Not have the same boring bugged 3v3 TT. Even if they fixed the bugs with the old TT only the same people would play. Sure it would attract some others for a few games but thats about it. They're actually trying to attract a larger player base and create a more intense game than what Dota has. You know...that is why this game is special compared to the others. They try to actually enhance the player's experience...

Basic principle...keep the customer entertained like with new movies coming out every year.

Wow...

ellipse city folks

GO AMERICA
Alright, lets see them make such game shattering changes to Summoners Rift, and then you will really see a lot of rage. Destroying the one thing that tethers hundreds of people to the game, is not evolution of the game. I fail to see how making everyone hate TT, will attract more people to play. Think about it. No one would see a remake of the star wars movies, if there was no force, and every light saber was replaced by an AK-47. No one would see a remake of the Titanic, if every character was a spider, and they had no eyes.
Saying the remake of TT is like making new movies every year, is a very unrealistic comparison. If they released a new map every season, like a 2v2 or 10v10 map, that would keep people interested, and bring new people to the game. But razing the best part of the game, does not help it evolve.
That's my piece, take it or leave it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demthos

Member

10-24-2012

PrinceVert, we should play a game of TT together, before it is destroyed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrinceVert

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demthos View Post
PrinceVert, we should play a game of TT together, before it is destroyed.
I'm in Add me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sysunia

Junior Member

10-24-2012

I bet they would not change a thing if many many people were playing on 3v3TT, they have statistics, for sure, that shows them not many players like this map so, they have to change it to keep game going.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhoSTmaNFu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-24-2012

^ good point. I'm surprised SR has even lasted this long. It needs a remake as well. I was bored of it within a month because it has a very similar layout to the original Dota. The only reason it is played is because of competitive league of legends. I said I was all for new gameplay...why would I be in sorrow for 5v5 being SR being remade.

Quote:
Troll thread?

Expressing I'm sad because my favorite game mode is being deleted?

Imagine if Summoners Rift is replaced by Dominion permanently and when you are expressing your sorrow someone calls you a troll

Please good sir go and **** YOURSELF
I can't believe you would actually tell me to *** myself over a game. Good day sir.


12