Farewell Rengar, you have been Urgoted...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mugenman88

10-24-2012

imma just refund him and get nocturne

PyroniusRex

10-24-2012

Meh it's Warwick all over again for me, Warwick is still viable but not the way I used to play him. Too many item and ability touch ups also Dragon and Baron buffs which were necessary but still killed my Warwick playstyle. How am I supposed to hunt people now?

aKa Bad BoY

10-24-2012

it is so emotional

I feel sad because i used to like rengar as well

his boneneck tooth nerf is really unnecessary like nobody would pick it up because no extra damage-> high cost for early game -> with him being nerf to hell he cant get a full stack unless he got carried

Snake XT

10-24-2012

New champions are released and eventually they will get 'balanced'. I thought people would realise this and not cry when the nerf patch comes into play. I don't regret buying champions that are later nerfed. Maybe you should hold back financially.

DreMLoK

10-24-2012

i want his Q to have 6 cd again to compensate his jungle clear

sign here <-----

Grøve

10-24-2012

RiP Rengar, kha shall forever win the great hunts now

Berivik

10-24-2012

Urgot is fine. Rengar is fine. Just because you can no longer stomp with no effort with a champion does not mean they are dead. Downvote if you will but you know it is because you are unhappy your free wins just dried up.

Slivyrr

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
He's no longer an assassin, he's tanky dps. It sucks, but it seems like assassins aren't allowed to assassinate, and the "squishy glory hogging zero defense item hyper AD carry" meta is here to stay.
Wait, what?

Assassins should be hypercarries. Anything else is just ludicrous. Tanky-DPS shouldn't be an assassin by any means whatsoever just because mathematically speaking tanky-DPS is better, end of story. Why allow one to nuke down other tanky-DPS's and squishies without actually needing to build or really even play like an assassin?

Darklarik

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenman88 View Post
imma just refund him and get nocturne
I actually mained Nocturne before Rengar and Hecarim came out.

Sadly, Nocturne also had a similar case, though not as harsh. HIs ult got nerfed hard CD wise, now has a global CD, when really at lv 1 its just a blink with a bit more range than one of Nidalee spears.

I would Recommend Skarner or Hecarim. Really great Junglers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroniusRex View Post
Meh it's Warwick all over again for me, Warwick is still viable but not the way I used to play him. Too many item and ability touch ups also Dragon and Baron buffs which were necessary but still killed my Warwick playstyle. How am I supposed to hunt people now?
WW just kind of falls back due to his lack oh CC and abliity to close distances prelv 6. He might do well with the upcoming jungle.

Still, it is a sad day today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoY9x View Post
it is so emotional

I feel sad because i used to like rengar as well

his boneneck tooth nerf is really unnecessary like nobody would pick it up because no extra damage-> high cost for early game -> with him being nerf to hell he cant get a full stack unless he got carried
Yep, it was already a questionable Item to begin with. Now its a "Get only if your retarded or playing against *******" Item
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake XT View Post
New champions are released and eventually they will get 'balanced'. I thought people would realise this and not cry when the nerf patch comes into play. I don't regret buying champions that are later nerfed. Maybe you should hold back financially.
Except this isnt balance. There are way older champions that should receive nerfs, not the new ones.
Like Cho'Gath or Jax, or hell Darius needs them. There preety invincible. Rengar did not need such hard Nerfs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berivik View Post
Urgot is fine. Rengar is fine. Just because you can no longer stomp with no effort with a champion does not mean they are dead. Downvote if you will but you know it is because you are unhappy your free wins just dried up.
Fine? you give no evidence as to how they are Fine. Urgot is in the dust, that not opinion its a FACT, he was nerfed from head to toe and now is unviable in the current meta.

The same is done to Rengar. I tested him vigorously in PBE, his Kit is now broken toards very UP and he just falls apart late game. not to mention his ult is useless along with his cost inneficient item.

These arent Free win champions, there just champions who had the bad luck of being bashed by noobs who dont know how to play against them.

JokersUnited

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreMLoK View Post
i want his Q to have 6 cd again to compensate his jungle clear

sign here <-----
signed