Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Farewell Rengar, you have been Urgoted...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

10-24-2012

Quote:
JokersUnited:
Come support us
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2719199

your thread is nice, but you dont say anything on how you think he should be balanced. I give in my post thoughtfull ideas on how i believed he should be balanced.

Hochstadt

10-24-2012

The changes that you posted there actually seemed like they would work really well with balancing Rengar. If only Riot would have done that, too bad he's gone now

JokersUnited

10-24-2012

Quote:
Darklarik:
your thread is nice, but you dont say anything on how you think he should be balanced. I give in my post thoughtfull ideas on how i believed he should be balanced.

Thank you for your thoughts.
I strongly agree with this thread in its entirety, thank you for at least looking.

Vlps

10-24-2012

Dont worry you will find the next op champ to play

Mo00se

10-24-2012

RIP rengar

DNAgent

10-24-2012

Quote:
Heartlis:
Urgotten

fUrgotten

pokerchamp

10-24-2012

rammus'ed

DikWizard

10-24-2012

just delete rengar

Darklarik

10-24-2012

Quote:
Vlps:
Dont worry you will find the next op champ to play

You did not read my post did you?
Quote:
Kwazzimoto:
What is getting "Sioned"?

i too would like to know. Its probably what they did to AP sion. Make him unviable. They did the same to AP Shaco...
Quote:
Mo00se:
RIP rengar

I wish i had a tombstone for him...
Quote:
DikWizard:
just delete rengar

Right after you delete teemo, and then every Top lane champion.

ScorchedToes

10-24-2012

Quote:
Darklarik:

Savagery.... His Q could have been given a scaling, so that it isnt OP like in the early levels but dosent scale of horribly late game a problem Rengar had upon release, which is why his Q was buffed to begin with.
I think a EmpQ bonus 90% at lv 1---> 130% at lv5 Would have been nice. But allas, his only damage output now deals no damage.

People have been suggesting this change since he was released on pbe, but I guess riot just doesn't want to see him played.
Since Zyra release I have not been liking the way riot has been nerfing things, they have been going overboard on the severity of stuff and not addressing the core problems. In essence trying to "remove" problem champs rather then fix them.