Kha zix is UP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

11-21-2012

I just got out of a game with Khazix...

The support DCd until 10 minutues into the game, so was seriously behind, but the MF was pro enough to not lose bot before the end of laning.

But after an ill faited push, it was me and the support guarding a tower against a Kog, a Hectarim, and a Lee Sin, and every time they made a move toward it, I threw out an evolved W, then stepped back out of vision range to refresh my passive. When they gap closed, I lept out of the killzone, and let the support heal my wounds. I held that tower, 3v1.5 (thanks underleveled sona! good job staying alive!) for over 30 seconds, until my first and second dead allies respawned.

By then, of course, I was OOM. :/

Horuspinker

11-21-2012

I love is lore and his concept but it really is sad because unless there is a meta swing he will never be comparable to irelia or lee or ahri.

What he needs to be comparable is passive changed from ap to ad with scaling (that way he is balanced).

Reduced mana cost on his w (or an ad caster item that actually gives mana and fits into his kit)

His ult needs longer duration and this will still not making him op because he is one of the few stealth champs that doesn't need an oracle or sight ward to counter.

Rakaydos

11-21-2012

His ult doesnt need a longer duration, it needs a shorter cooldown. :|

It seriously does NOT need a 90 second coldown at rank 3, and it makes evolving R in impractacle choice at best.

Hallows Evelynn

11-21-2012

khazix is good if u know what ur doing. u need to abuse unseen threat and taste there fear. catching a jungler alone is almost a guaranteed kill. same with ganking.

Rakaydos

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
khazix is good if u know what ur doing. u need to abuse unseen threat and taste there fear. catching a jungler alone is almost a guaranteed kill. same with ganking.
And if they group up, poke with evolved W every 5 seconds, and refresh your passive between pokes.

CokeCanx

11-21-2012

He is good, but when jungling, but is really reliant on isolation, and of course his w. If your jungling and someone takes your blue, you are basically screwed lol, 4w's= all your mana.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

kha zix is weak like u said but he's the strongest harasser in the game if ur enemies are alone and once u hit level 6 u can 1v1 anyone at all.
Kha zix's weak laning phase is a bit annoying but if u can get over that he's got amazing mid to end game scaling and possible the best scaling ad assassin in the game.

Deathsin7

01-11-2013

bump

Ansaa

01-11-2013

ya hes up

RadiantPyrophore

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsin7 View Post
bump
N-n-n-n-n-NECRO BREAKER!!!