Kha zix is UP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrDeath28

10-24-2012

I think kha zix is underpowered .. in top lane he is squishy as an adc ... his W doesnot do **** even if you evolved it and his ulti is awfully underpowerd you cant make use of it unless you are in a place like the river or pushes .. a rengar can easily rape kha zix apart .. and you cant even build this guy tanky .. if you do you will do next to no damage .. as a jugnler he has no utility to his team .. why would you pick kha zik while you can pick guys like daruis or jayce

LeCigre

11-20-2012

I feel like Khazix is a hard champion to play with high risk and high reward, at least for mid game. The w's mana cost is a little ridiculous as his only inkit sustain. I find jungling with him somewhat mana intensive. He can be shut down so easily by simply sticking with your creeps though. )-:

Br4ndon

11-20-2012

i play kha' zix quite often, i'd say just reduce his W cost a little bit. his r could use some tweaking, although i understand why the duration is only 1 second.

for those who havn't realized why, it's to reactivate your passive. not exactly meant for escape.

ND Horus

11-20-2012

i agree with LeCigre, he's high risk high reward. if you suck then you're just feeding and wasting your ip. but if you're good you're freaking OP

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Kha'Zix is a somewhat situational pick, like Nasus.

I would not recommend picking him before the enemy top laner.

He's not good against typical bruisers. You'll have to play him against a different top laner (like vlad, for instance)

RhiffRhaff

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeath28 View Post
why would you pick kha zik while you can pick guys like daruis or jayce
I feel that right there is why you believe Kha'zix is UP. Kha'zix requires some finesse unlike Darius who you just kinda smash R with and kill everything.

TheM0ve

11-21-2012

He is I got him refunded a week ago.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeath28 View Post
I think kha zix is underpowered .. in top lane he is squishy as an adc ... his W doesnot do **** even if you evolved it and his ulti is awfully underpowerd you cant make use of it unless you are in a place like the river or pushes .. a rengar can easily rape kha zix apart .. and you cant even build this guy tanky .. if you do you will do next to no damage .. as a jugnler he has no utility to his team .. why would you pick kha zik while you can pick guys like daruis or jayce
lol

Yuan Shikai

11-21-2012

Saying his W doe not do anything is just retarded, it is his strongest evolution damage-wise and prtobably the strongest physical aoe nuke in the whole game and with his passive on top of that it does ludicrous damage.

BBFSmokedCayenne

11-21-2012

his W is awesome. great range, i have used it many times to secure a kill. upgraded it becomes an AMAZING farming tool. great for that mid-late game farming that needs to be fast. Also love how it scales so nicely. deals awesome damage and has epic harass when upgraded.