how do i bould urgot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nidoking

10-24-2012

only just bought him and really confused on what his core build is and how to build him.

some people tell me to rush manamune but other people tell me its a nub crutch item

Westlin

10-24-2012

boots, prospector blade, health pot, mana pot->brutalizer ->Frozen Heart (if bot against ap just get glacial shroud)->phage or banshees veil ->finish yuomuus or last whisper-> atmas's against ad heavy team or sanguine blade.

Boots should be Mercs or Tabi.

And yes manamune isn't good in Dom. It's used in SR because it solves the mana problem that you don't really have on Dom and if you do have it take two mana pots with you when you leave base.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlin View Post
boots, prospector blade, health pot, mana pot->brutalizer ->Frozen Heart (if bot against ap just get glacial shroud)->phage or banshees veil ->finish yuomuus or last whisper-> atmas's against ad heavy team or sanguine blade.

And yes manamune isn't good in Dom. It's used in SR because it solves the mana problem that you don't really have on Dom and if you do have it take two mana pots with you when you leave base.
Ad Malzahhar wants to have a word with you.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

OP-ly. pretty much what he said, tho manamune isn't actually a bad item on some champs. its pretty take it or leave it depending on your playstyle tho. I probably wouldn't use it on urgot unless you are really spamming hard, as i dont think the mana costs are very high so you probably wont have issues with mana.

Westlin

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Ad Malzahhar wants to have a word with you.
I use the same build on pretty much all ad casters.

HaIfhearted

10-24-2012

Westlin listed the standard Urgot build.

Boots/Prospectors Blade/potions > Brutalizer > Mercs/Tabi > Glacial Shroud > Hexdrinker/finish FH > LW for his core.
You get Brut/Glacial because the CDR lets you pump out an extra Q during missle-lock, and it also means you can have your shield up more often, which helps you stay alive a lot longer.

Sanguine as the sustain item of choice, Randuins/Thornmail if you need more armor, upgrade to Maw or get Odyns Veil if magic damage is still a problem.

Nidoking

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlin View Post

just wondering why you listed banshees veil when you cant buy it on dominion?

HaIfhearted

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraddaSwagga View Post
just wondering why you listed banshees veil when you cant buy it on dominion?
Ehh, Banshees, Odyns, close enough.
The only difference is that Odyns is better ^_^

I just got done talking to some guys about SR ****, so I have SR terminology stuck in my head.

A12MO12

10-24-2012

prospector
boots
mana + health pot
brutalizer
glacial/hexdrinker depending on match up
either get LW or finish Frozen heart
Sanguine

eczangief

10-25-2012

bruiser like others have listed

he's not as strong as he used to be though