Keep Old TT in Custom Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMeowMixKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I'm not a nobody I'm a Drakie Poo. The Drakie Poo.

TheMeowMixKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Drakie Poo? Never heard of you. Do you stream?

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

I triiiied. But I lagged too much.

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

Lol. Your life is pathetic then. You can't stream. No one knows you. And you're fighting for a worthless cause.

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

I'm not pathetic And this isn't a worthless cause. I think a lot of people want to keep the old TT available for the future. I'm begging Riot to keep it. I love Riot. SO MUCH. I just hope they see this.

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

See this? Do people even come to the TT forums?

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

I'm... Not really sure actually. This is the first time I've been here actually. Well besides the past few days, trying to figure out if they were keeping the old one.

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

Yea to be honest this is my first time here too. Found this thread. Not impressed with your work.

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

You're really mean I'm just asking for a comment from a Red, they'd even become my BFFAEAEAEAEAE

TheMeowMixKitten

10-24-2012

That'll never happen. Idiot.