Hextech sweeper changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

10-24-2012

It is a stupid buff. Sweeper 400 gold earlier? Derp

Fabs457

10-24-2012

I agree with the sentiment that its usage can expanded now to bruisers

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

It's kind of a buff. It's really more of an alteration. Removing one of the Amp Tomes makes it more viable for tankier champs to pick it up. It's be interesting to see how it plays out, as now most champs wont feel bad for buying it.

DiscworldDeath

10-24-2012

My friend said that after the Wriggle's nerf (no life-steal, smaller procs) and the Sweeper buff, he moved to getting Sweeper on bruisers on TT (on the PBE, yes).

0shi

10-25-2012

So no one at all is worried about the decreased power per slot of it?
I'll still buy it in the same situations I think, and possibly even more situations, since it's now even criminally cheaper, but might be more inclined to remove it from that most elusive of creatures, the full build.

NavyGothic

10-25-2012

I will totally be buying this on Urgot. You think you can still escape me Kassadin? Muhahahahaahaaahaaaa!

HaIfhearted

10-25-2012

@0shi nah, the monstrous utility of sweeper means it would still have a perfectly viable place in a full 6 items build.

It's only a difference of 15 AP, while it still gives full health and cdr bonus's.
Totally viable end-game.

@NavyGothic nah, Kassadin will still get away np. His blink pretty much out-ranges your missle-lock, especially if he blinks over a large wall.

NavyGothic

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
@NavyGothic nah, Kassadin will still get away np. His blink pretty much out-ranges your missle-lock, especially if he blinks over a large wall.
Ssshhh, don't ruin my fantasies of slaughtering Kassadins. They're almost as good as my Jayce and Teemo murder dreams.

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shi View Post
So no one at all is worried about the decreased power per slot of it?
I'll still buy it in the same situations I think, and possibly even more situations, since it's now even criminally cheaper, but might be more inclined to remove it from that most elusive of creatures, the full build.
I thought about this, too, but it's only 15 AP worse. Imagine this: After 6 items, would you even invest 435g more to get 15 extra AP? Doesn't really matter.

It's more relevant that you're finishing items 435g earlier in the game and reaping the bonus stats for combining stuff.

It's basically a straight up buff. It costs less to FINISH Hextech Sweeper now than it did to get a Kindlegem and 2 Amp Tomes (=200 hps, 10% CDR, and 40 AP). I'd way rather have 300 HPs, 10% CDR, 25 AP, and a huge active.

naotasan

10-25-2012

I need to use it to develop my opinion