Quick vladimir or riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xShizz

10-24-2012

i have 6299 ip LOL and im really frustrated on who to buy. the next time ill get 6300 is like in 2 months after i get all my runes. QUICIKKKKKK. And honestly idc about damage that much. i just really want a fun enjoyable champ that i can main in ranked

hohohozez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2012

riven
just cause vlad isnt that fun

Fainting Goats

10-24-2012

Vladmir!

xShizz

10-24-2012

Dammit why are you choosing different champs!!!!!!!!

MarlaMazzyHope

10-24-2012

I find Vlad very clunky, sometimes spells don't sound right, and his E feels like that to me, I like Riven more, I just have other bruisers I'd rather play.

xShizz

10-24-2012

idk i played vlad when he was free and i liked him and ive been saving to get him but now ive been thinking about riven because people say shes really good and fun to play and has a nice @ss on the bunny skin lol

PrincePapa

10-24-2012

Hmm, depends on what you like :

- Do you want to pwn asses mid game and snowball your game to victory ? Take Riven.
- If you'd rather have a strong, more late-game char, take Vlad.

Depends on your play style, really. Altough I would recommend Vlad more if you tried him. Riven's strength falls late game, so I don't personally like her.

VanillaCrunch

10-24-2012

I own both, but it depends. Do you like AP or AD? Do you like being in the middle of things? Take Riven if you do. If you like being sort of in the back with teammates protecting you, go Vlad.