"OMG YOU JUST DON'T LIKE CHANGe NOOB"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

So what?

Why do you need an answer other than "I don't like it"? It's personal choice. Why don't some guys like thick girls while others do? Why do some people like to eat tomatoes while others don't? Why do some people like rain and others sunshine? Because they do.

I don't like the new map, what I have tested on PBE, read and seen. Mostly the look and theme, the removal of wards and the shrines.

The thing is, I honestly doubt I could give you a reason aside from "I just don't like it." and I doubt many here could.

Krshna

10-24-2012

And that's why they aren't going to revert it.

Doonhijoe V

10-24-2012

I don't like it because I feel it doesn't play to what made the old TT fun. Taking away wards, making the map too easy too move around, making the map smaller, adding the altars... all this just make the map feel different in a bad way. I like the map as a map in general, it is fun, but I do not like the map as a replacement for Twisted Treeline.

PurpleURP

10-24-2012

it has nothing to do with change, its the changes they are making
they just threw away the old map, put in dumb mechanics and said its been updated
if they want to change something, change whoever decided to replace TT