XP Boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Junglebear

11-20-2009

With the new update to the store, My EXP boost from the promo code/collectors edition has disappeared. I had 18 days remaining, and now it has reset. Was it meant to reset? Is this a known issue? Any info?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-20-2009

I'm sorry, but that info was incorrect. The XP boost was a sort of 'sorry' to those of you who bought the CE but didn't have immediate access to the store. Your free XP boost only lasted until the store was brought online. Now you can actually reap the benefits of your CE (as compared to everyone else), though, so hopefully it's a net positive change.

Yeorwned

11-20-2009

I also miss this bonus and badly want it back, without using my beloved RPs on it but I won't count on it. It would have been much better had they not shown the time remaining the first time cause that was very misleading to see I had 45 days left (double codes) and then it go away. I was taking it easy when I could have been farming up the XP. I got jack in the boxed.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-20-2009

Sorry for that you guys .

Personally, I don't think the grind to level 30 without the XP boost (I didn't receive one) is that bad. I'm level 24, and slowly plugging away. A level every couple days.

I think you'll hit level 30 before you know it and you'll still have plenty of stuff to buy using IP and RP . Those runes don't buy themselves, ya know .