Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot should have a "Create a Champion Contest"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mondreus

11-25-2012

Riot plz

TheHat27

11-25-2012

Quote:
SonofTiamat:
This is a great idea, and I would really like to see it be utilized. It would certainly throw a bone to everyone that posts on the player-concept forums. After all, if the first contest doesn't go well, then they would have learned from it and wouldn't have to host another one.

Also, perhaps to limit an excess of submissions, Riot could take into consideration only the first few hundred that were submitted?

I feel that would really annoy people, which is why I would rather it be over a very short time frame, announced a week or two before. Like the time frame could be Sunday, 6pm-8pm server time or something along those lines.

Phoneixflare

11-25-2012

Bump because this is a good idea.

Void22

11-25-2012

What an amazing idea. Hope Riot does this.

Éidolon

11-26-2012

Fantastic idea! I personally would love Riot involving the community into their creations. Capitalizing on such community support would be something we've yet to see in ANY video game. This would sky rocket League of Legends into unimaginable success. Not to mention that it would inspire the community to develop their own talents, and play their favorite game at the same time! Hopefully encouraging and inspiring even the biggest gamers that sacrifice so much time into league, to start thinking constructively even in real world scenarios.

I mean, I'm looking wayyyy into the distant future. But League of Legends doesn't just have to be a video game that's mindless in the eyes of video game labels. It can inspire gamers and our future youths by involving them into a community that they feel apart of one where everyone's opinion matters, and where the community drives the creations of League of Legends and the direction of it's fate.

It can be a beautiful thing if done properly.

Riot doesn't have to be just a Company... But a 'Commpany' where Community and Company are as one.

In my perfect world....... *sigh*

What's the opposite of a Riot?...... Harmony, and this mentality will inspire just that.

TheHat27

11-26-2012

That was beautiful, Eidolon.

TheHat27

12-08-2012

I may as well bump this. I was really hoping a Red would comment on it =\